I'm April and new here hi everyone!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

NoseyApril
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: Looks
Referral: Google

I'm April and new here hi everyone!

Post by NoseyApril »

Hi everyone I am April from the Midlands England and just joined here tonight! I have just discovered this fetish exists (I already love cosplay) and as my name says I am nosey ha I couldn't help but check this all out I hope that's ok. Not sure what to expect here just curious as I love the Superheroines in peril theme so much. Bye for now - April xxxxxxxxxxxx
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: I'm April and new here hi everyone!

Post by consigni »

Hi, April!

Just pretending you were playing the part of a particularly nosey parker in an Agatha Christie murder mystery :

How would you choose to be bumped off...
and how would you prefer your 'body' to be discovered - positioning, clothing, facial expression?

Sorry for cutting abruptly through the getting-to-know-you chitchat!
NoseyApril

Post by NoseyApril »

consigni wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:17 am Pretending you were playing the part of a particularly nosey parker in an Agatha Christie murder mystery :

How would you choose to be bumped off...
and how would you prefer your 'body' to be discovered - positioning, clothing, facial expression?

Sorry for cutting abruptly through the getting-to-know-you chitchat!
Oh wow ha erm hmm I'm not sure on that one I guess I would be open to interpretations and suggestions! Open eyes death stare though has to be. April xxxxxxx
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Have you no preference between being manually strangled, garrotted, stabbed or shot?

Generally, I like to see a woman being silently shot in the chest with a single bullet
- it allows her enough time to realise she's been murdered and to go out with a shocked expression -
but I'm also very fond of a nice head shot or a relatively quick strangling.

How would you feel about being partially strip-searched by your killer for some hidden MacGuffin?
( That's another of my little peccadilloes that I'm particularly fond of. )
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Welcome aboard April !
We have a great SHIP here, enjoy the thread...
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Welcome aboard.
https://cinemagore.com - My fantasy death fetish directory and personal art gallery
https://visionsofdarkness.net - My board (Original Dark Art & Fiction)
https://nyghtfall3d.com - My blog and mainstream art gallery
NoseyApril

Post by NoseyApril »

consigni wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:36 am Have you no preference between being manually strangled, garrotted, stabbed or shot?

Generally, I like to see a woman being silently shot in the chest with a single bullet
- it allows her enough time to realise she's been murdered and to go out with a shocked expression -

How would you feel about being partially strip-searched by your killer for some hidden MacGuffin?
Well ok hmm I would try all these but I think maybe strangled is the sexiest with a death stare but this is just going off what I have seen so far. Strip searched is hot but what is MacGuffin and peccadilloes?? xxxxx
NoseyApril

Post by NoseyApril »

Xukpi wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:47 am Welcome aboard April !
We have a great SHIP here, enjoy the thread...
Hi thank you it looks so cool! xxxxx
NoseyApril

Post by NoseyApril »

Nyghtfall wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:50 am Welcome aboard.
Thank you I tried looking at your forum but it is blank to me? xxxxx
consigni

Post by consigni »

NoseyApril wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:02 pm
consigni wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:36 am Have you no preference between being manually strangled, garrotted, stabbed or shot?

Well ok hmm I would try all these but I think maybe strangled is the sexiest with a death stare but this is just going off what I have seen so far. Strip searched is hot but what is MacGuffin and peccadilloes?? xxxxx
A MacGuffin is a particular object that the characters in a story are interested in but isn't important to the plot.
Incriminating evidence - maybe non-existent - that a killer is searching for, is a MacGuffin...
it only serves to propel the plot and showcase a few murder set-pieces.

Peccadilloes are simply little personal perversions that add spice to the proceedings.
NoseyApril

Post by NoseyApril »

consigni wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:21 pm

A MacGuffin is a particular object that the characters in a story are interested in but isn't important to the plot.
Incriminating evidence - maybe non-existent - that a killer is searching for, is a MacGuffin...
it only serves to propel the plot and showcase a few murder set-pieces.

Peccadilloes are simply little personal perversions that add spice to the proceedings.
Wow ok there's so much more to all this I am realising ha xxxxx
consigni

Post by consigni »

I notice that you've been conversing with Blue about his movies.

If the photograph in your profile is actually you
- rather than some random woman or celebrity that I fail to recognise -
I'd say he may be interested in giving you a shot at a Scotland Yard Cold Case.

The Midlands aren't so far from London, and 'you' certainly look the part.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Strangulation is a particularly intimate way to kill, particularly when the ligature is something of the heroine's own, like a stocking, scarf, bra strap. etc. With superheroines, it might be a sign of her power like Supergirl's cape, or a signature weapon, like Wonder Woman's lasso.

For viewing pleasure, I prefer some kind of ligature because I want to see it tighten around her sexy neck. Particularly with lovely Lynda, a garrote is delightful because she can take them so much tighter than any other actress! If I were the one actually doing it however, I'd probably prefer to do it manually, so that my hands could feel the movements of her neck as she struggles and also to be able to feel her neck pulse as it goes from racing, to erratic, to finally gone. Leaning in closely so that she can feel my breath on your gaping mouth, air that she will feel but never be able to draw into her lungs. My eyes focused on hers to watch the light in them dim, flicker, and go out. :twisted:
Attachments
Supernova 36 - cape strangle.jpg
Supernova 36 - cape strangle.jpg (579.61 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
UltraWoman 1.jpg
UltraWoman 1.jpg (439.72 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
WA 31 still 23 copy.jpg
WA 31 still 23 copy.jpg (437.59 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
NoseyApril

Post by NoseyApril »

consigni wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:21 pm I notice that you've been conversing with Blue about his movies.

If the photograph in your profile is actually you
- rather than some random woman or celebrity that I fail to recognise -
I'd say he may be interested in giving you a shot at a Scotland Yard Cold Case.

The Midlands aren't so far from London, and 'you' certainly look the part.
Awww ha yes this is me I am certainly no celeb! I was talking to the owner Blue yes as I am super impressed with the movies! Hmm interested in me I doubt that I just joined he knows nothing about me? xxxxxx
NoseyApril

Post by NoseyApril »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:49 pm

Strangulation is a particularly intimate way to kill, particularly when the ligature is something of the heroine's own, like a stocking, scarf, bra strap. etc. With superheroines, it might be a sign of her power like Supergirl's cape, or a signature weapon, like Wonder Woman's lasso.

For viewing pleasure, I prefer some kind of ligature because I want to see it tighten around her sexy neck. Particularly with lovely Lynda, a garrote is delightful because she can take them so much tighter than any other actress! If I were the one actually doing it however, I'd probably prefer to do it manually, so that my hands could feel the movements of her neck as she struggles and also to be able to feel her neck pulse as it goes from racing, to erratic, to finally gone. Leaning in closely so that she can feel my breath on your gaping mouth, air that she will feel but never be able to draw into her lungs. My eyes focused on hers to watch the light in them dim, flicker, and go out. :twisted:
Wow well that would be interesting wait do you mean around my neck you want to do this to ha?