Greetings for Petra!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Greetings for Petra!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Petra arrives in 3 short days!!! YAY!!!

I thought some of you guys might have some greetings that you want me to pass along to her.

So, if you do, just post them on this thread, and I'll make sure that she gets them.

I think it would be nice to let her know just how much she's appreciated!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
hardthrasher

Re: Greetings for Petra!!!

Post by hardthrasher »

Let me be the first to say welcome, Petra!

Thank you for making the trip over here. I'm a longtime fan from the Annabelle's Fantasy days, and you consistently deliver some of the best acting seen in this genre. It can't be easy to "die" on camera so frequently and with such energy as you always give your performances, but I truly appreciate the work that you do. I have ordered a custom with you, and I have rarely looked forward so much to the final product.

Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy your stay on this side of the ocean! Come back often!
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Welcome to our side of the pond Petra !
I hope your stay is enjoyable, and that Blue has some real nasty things in store for you! I understand you will be in some more of my uniforms again while you are here. You always looked so good in them at AF. Have Fun!!
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi Petra,
Greetings from New York City and welcome to Canada. I know you will do your usual
good job, and I hope you enjoy your stay. You should make sure that Blue pays attention to the important details, like an occasional meal and sleep.
All joking aside, Canada is a beautiful country and well worth seeing some of its sights,
if you have some time in your schedule.
Good luck in the shoot and come back soon. Y :D :D ou are more than welcome.
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Hello Petra !!! My all time favourite actress when it comes to death scenes. I think you are absolutely the best. If you are in Canada, then you will not be far from me. If only Blue would let me meet you !!! Blue and I are in the same city. I can't wait to see more of your work. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you personally for the great work you did in a video following my requests at AF.. which was originally labelled Dreams- TK's request.
gold

Post by gold »

Welcome to our country and most of all hope you get to see our majestic country from sea to silver sea.Your the gold standard for many of us and truly more precious.You are greatly appreciated by your fans and in my opinion will be the next Bond Girl,after Blue releases his projects after your visit..Am truly serious that you are a potential Hollywood action star..Appreciate your all acting efforts in Bank heist and especially Unwinding AF classics..Glad youe here and i hope it is also a holiday for you G
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

SWEETIE! How nice to think of you here on my own continent! Too bad North America is so huge, or I would be sweetly stalking you right now! (your own personal papparazo) I am your original AnnabellesFantasy fan, and remain eternally grateful for your sense of PLAY! How ADORABLE you are! And it's not just your beauty, but your sense of humor and fun, and your adventurousness. You are a GODDESS...........................elsullo :mrgreen:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Petra is here! True to my word, I handed her all of your comments above, and she feels suitably welcomed :D

I'm really looking forward to starting our shoot tomorrow, once she's recovered from a mild case of jet lag.

By the way, Petra is the same in person as on screen... beautiful... easy going... down to earth... in short, a very lovely young lady :D

Can't wait to shoot with her!!!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Petra is a joy to work with!!! :D

We shot 5 videos today. One of them involved a photo shoot where Petra plays the model, who gets gunned down in the end. It's called "Her Last Photo Shoot"... but it won't be her last... we shoot again tomorrow!

Here is a small sampling from "Her Last Photo Shoot"!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
hardthrasher

Post by hardthrasher »

Bluestone wrote: Here is a small sampling from "Her Last Photo Shoot"
Now that's what I'm talking about! :D Any chance for more teaser pics as the week goes by?
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Gosh! You Blue her away! :D

Looks and sounds like you guys are making nice progress. Petra is really an amazing person and we are all very fortunate to have you two making movies for us.

Thanks for the updates.
gold

Post by gold »

HOLY COW what a preview from movie central.Its like going to the field of dreams..thinks members would pay double if you could edit this one asap..This is going to be a 10 just like silk and lace which also featured your direction.Thanks p and Blue lots of style points im sure..keep em coming G
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Hi Petra,

Welcome to Canada and also to North America. Blue may have told you by now I'm one of your biggest fans and you can tell by now that there are a lot of us. We are all so excited you decided to film with Blue and can hardly wait to see the results.

You are so beautiful and have such a wonderful body, with some of the finest legs and sexiest tummies there are. Oh, and of course, you have some other lovely assests as well.

Don't know if you remember the shoot with all you've done but a few years back I wrote the script for D for CodeBreakers where Claire had you strapped to a chair and "wanted the codes" that you didn't know and placed five rounds from a silenced pistol into your lovely body. You were sensational in that as in everything you do and I know your work with Blue will be sensational as well.

Enjoy your visit, good luck, and know how very much you are appreciated by your "audience".

TenderFlesh
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Thanks for the preview pics Blue. We've all been hoping you'd show us something. A few more would be really, really nice. You need not show us the end results like you did. Did you just take any of Petra being Petra??? I hope you showed her a good time and that she enjoyed our great city. Any insights you can give us as to what she is like or what you did beyond the video work???
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Petra is a truly wonderful person. We got to talk a lot, and she is very intelligent and as engaging off screen as on. She has the most beautiful smile and I could just sit and talk with her for hours, which we have done after the shoots. I, of course, will not breach any confidences, but suffice it to say that she's a very active person... works hard in keeping in top shape... and is very down-to-earth and humble with respect to her acting abilities (telling me that she isn't an actress, when it's 'painfully' obvious that she's dynamite on screen). She's in no way the big-busted, blonde bubble-head that many people might think. Also, she has a mixture of Czech and British accent that is so intriguing. Yes, I am definitely smitten :D

Petra is also a very hard worker, and didn't want to do any sightseeing this time... but may next time! I did take her out for cast lunches though. Gotta run! Petra's waiting :lol:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com