Superheroine 'takeout' video

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jross

Superheroine 'takeout' video

Post by jross »

I've always been a fan of superheroine demise videos, so I had a custom made with Dawnstar productions. For those who like girls in shiny tights, superheroine clothes, particularly those who like a lot of ass footage, then you might want to check out this video.

Not all scenes are death scenes, many are KO, but most imply death. There are 15 scenes total, some where both act out a demise. There are laser guns, dart guns, 'kryptonite knife', and swords. I rather enjoyed this video, although I would have like a little more coaching for acting their 'last moments', but still very nice.

Let me know if you want to know more details or maybe even some sample pics.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15369 (it's called 'The Ten-Time Takedown')
Attachments
ten_time_takedown_pic1.jpg
ten_time_takedown_pic1.jpg (74.46 KiB) Viewed 25108 times
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Re: Superheroine 'takeout' video

Post by EvilBilly »

This looks promising; I spoke with Shakeshift about producing a Superheroine Death vid, but he mentioned that his regular actresses would be against this.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
jross

Post by jross »

I had to tip toe around that,... many of the scenes imply death, the girls acted them out similar to death scenes, but are scripted as a KO. There is no blood for anyone that is curious.

I don't mind posting a couple preview pics for anyone interested in buying. I know I'm promoting my own custom, but it will be nice to connect with other people who have similar taste, plus I like the guy who made the custom so I want him to make a little profit.
jross

Post by jross »

Oh,.. does anyone know a cheap and easy way to add laser effects to a video?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Since these links and promotions are not relating to a true death fetish pay site, we have allowed same, in an effort to assist the superheroine fans to interact more here at FF. We try to foster the community atmosphere, while at the same time protecting our permitted advertisers from unfair competition. Therefore, at this point, we're considering the above advertising as being benign, but we don't want to open the floodgates to non-benign advertising. That is why we are stating our rationale in this isolated case.

FF Administration
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
EvilBilly
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.

Post by EvilBilly »

Sorry...Didn't mean to cause any harm. :cry:

By the way, when is the Solaria vid due out?

Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

No harm done. Just an explanation to advertizers and customers as to why I allowed the posts above.

Solaria will be coming out in the New Year, but when is still uncertain.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Darklord1

Post by Darklord1 »

Great little video - I bought it and I liked it :excited:

Great looking girls, love the costumes, especially the catsuits in the last segment, and the leotards in the first bit. Some LOVELY camera angles ;-)

The acting is a bit "stilted" in places (all right - lots of places :shake: ) but these girls are just a pleasure to watch writhing around as they slowly pass out / die, I'll forgive them that.

Thanks jross for getting it made, and more importantly, for bringing it to the attention of us fans of Superheroine fatalities. :clap:

Now all we need is someone to produce similar fare with equally good looking actresses and tight fitting costumes, but with actresses who will take the death scene all the way - blood (not too much), death stare, death spasms.

By the way, two final things I liked - 1/ it was all Female V Female, and 2/ they kept their costumes on all the time :clap:
jross

Post by jross »

I'm really glad you enjoyed it! Ya, could have been acted better,.. but had a lot of good pieces. I think most superheroine fans enjoy the characterization (if that's a word) in the videos, and I like that also, especially with evil villainesses taking out the heroines and then getting her comeuppance, but I think I'm most drawn to them because of shiny sexy outfits. I figured this out because I'm also a fan of sci-fi spacebabes, mostly when they wear shiny clothes,... which is the common thread for me.

Don't get me wrong, I like plot, but I don't have a lot of time to really get into a long storyline nowadays. Many people's attention span, including mine, are just so much shorter than they use to be. I think you could tell from the format, many 'quick scenes' with minimal dialogue. I'm not one to follow one character through all her exploits,... I hope she doesn't make it through many exploits :) It would be great to have a video with a little blood, and great acting in the final moments, like the sudden realization that she's going to die, after writhing around for a bit. Eyes are wide open, body tensed up, back arched, one last big gasp, and suddenly eyes start to roll back as she lets out a slow exhale with a slight soft moan, body relaxes, arms fall to the side, eyes left slightly open. Ok, I drag on,... but you get my point. Seems like there is focus on her final moments for many of the strangling videos, but not stabbing or shooting,.. very few videos I have found have that.

Oh, thanks Bluestone for keeping this thread alive. If you ever want opinions on superheroine death videos or feedback,... I'd be happy to run them by you.
Kamryn

Post by Kamryn »

The video looks very hot!
Darklord1

Post by Darklord1 »

jross - I suspect you would enjoy "Gwen Clones in Battle" from http://www.playinginspandex.com
if you havn't already found this one. Gwen does quite a decent job of dying (3 times :razz: ) after being shot by laser, even though this is a complete departure from her usual "posing in spandex" product. At 4 deaths in 3 minutes, it suits those of us with short little attention spans :D

Check out the preview image at Gwen's store here - http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/19872/2684952 :pc:
jross

Post by jross »

Hi Darklord1,... thank you for posting the link,.... I actually bought that video some time back,... it was part of the inspiration for the custom. I really like the laser effects, Gwen did a great job. I'm hoping to add laser effects to my own custom actually,... just need to find and learn the right cg software.

That clones video is really good,.. many things I like, some writhing, sliding down the wall, great ass views, shot to the lower belly, etc etc.

Superheroine death videos aren't very common, but you do see much more of those than 'spacebabes' type of videos. I like death by laser, as long as there isn't much burn, it's clean, somewhat mysterious, and obviously fantasy. Just can't stand when its disintegration, thats no fun.
Darklord1

Post by Darklord1 »

As it happens I stumbled on this site last night of a guy doing video effects - http://www.r4z2productions.co.uk/index.html - check out the "Cyclops" video - this effect would be neat with a spandex clad heroine on the receiving end :excited:

The software used is apparently Adobe After Effects - expensive - US$999 :eek: if you do buy, he has tutorials and downloads on the site for the effects he has done.

Alternatively it may be cheaper and easier (but not as much fun :lol: ) to commission this guy to do the effects for you - he appears to do the effects for superheroinefilms.com ( http://www.superheroinefilms.com/ ) commercially - check out "Super Woman effects compilation" at his YouTube site http://www.youtube.com/user/assassin3004 or to go direct to the video.

Quite possibly there is cheaper (free ?) software out there that can do this stuff, but I haven't found it, mainly because I havn't been looking, but now you have got me thinking about the possibilities ......
EvilBilly

Post by EvilBilly »

Kamryn wrote:The video looks very hot!
I bet you would look very nice in a spandex Superheroine costume!! :approve: :excited: :approve:

Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Kamryn

Post by Kamryn »

EvilBilly wrote:
Kamryn wrote:The video looks very hot!
I bet you would look very nice in a spandex Superheroine costume!! :approve: :excited: :approve:
I'd definately be down for that!!!

Kisses,
Kamryn