Ideas for a Kamryn - Candleboxx shoot!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Re: Ideas for a Kamryn - Candleboxx shoot!

Post by Peter »

"Love of a Knife". Two lesbian lovers are as much in love with a knife as they are with each other. They are engaged in heavy petting with one another (nude of course), and passionate strokes with a knife, until finally they contain themselves no longer and the knife is slowly thrust deep inside of one. The experience is orgasmic for her. The other looks on enviously, till finally the knife is pulled out and it it the other's turn. This can go on at some length while the two of them slowly stab each other to death, all the while loving it and each other.

Ok, so it's a scene I've done often enough myself. It's a good scene. ;-)
Last edited by Peter on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

I second Peter's motion. And I would love to see the stabs in multiple areas, like he did on both girls in "Bellystabs."
smudger

Post by smudger »

Well, I am sure you can guess what I would like to see, Paul! A scenario in which they have a stand up gunfight which neither survives! :excited:

and then you come in as a paramedic, take off any clothes they might still be wearing and try, in vain, to treat them.
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Post by Peter »

smudger wrote:A scenario in which they have a stand up gunfight which neither survives!
Or here is a variation that has rarely (if ever) been done; a western style quickdraw duel. If I did it they would of course be nude wearing only gunbelts. Maybe they are two old west 'hookers' settling a grudge, having borrowed gunbelts from their clients. and the client has to go retrieve the gun and belt after. It would be opportunity perhaps to play with more dramatic camera style, extreme closeups on their eyes as they stare each other down, etc.. For the greatest example of editing and sound style for this, see the first several minutes of Sergio Leone's 'Once Upon a Time in the West'. No music required, just great attention to ambient sound.
gold

Post by gold »

Like Smudgers idea but as a twist do a take off of Pauls Amanda video where a rival soaper chick hires Paul to take her rival out . Shes on the deck drinking smoking and trashin her rival on the phone and is hit twice but somehow crawls out of view.Paul covinces the rival he got her but the rival to make sure ask for a gun to see his handy work.She smirks in the house but is ambused in return by her counterpart. As a variance do the first with a arrow and the other shot. The first victim could be naked and sunbathing. Chow hope this works for the girls.
Hunter88

Post by Hunter88 »

Hi Paul, Peters first idea with knifes is perfect for me! Last stab in navel and knifes leaving in the bodys? :clap: :clap: :excited:
Happy, healthy and succesful new year to all!!!
hunter
gold

Post by gold »

A uptake on the Tribal concept only its a conference call and the Godfather who is facing testimoney by his mistresses or mules settles family bussiness in various demises or just a surprise sniper hit all at once.
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Both girls work in a bank you rob. Both are dressed in nice blouses and skirts, Kamryn with a suit jacket on. Kamryn is the manager, CBX a teller, you take them in office and demand the combo to the vault. Kam tries to stall by starting to strip and you enjoy the action so at gunpoint tell CBX to strip as well. At some point you remember you are there to rob the place and tell Kam you will shoot CBX if she doesn't give up the combo. Of course you put a couple of non-lethal rounds into CBX and Kam says "Enough" and give up the code if you promise not to finish CBX. Of course you lie, kill CBX and then enjoy doing the same slow kill to Kam.
Kamryn

Post by Kamryn »

I think CBX and I ought to do a series where she and I are lesbian lovers and we go girl hunting and knife/shoot our prey for sport then celebrate! Each episode a new victim/victims!

What do YOU think?!

Kamryn
smudger

Post by smudger »

Works for me, though as Paul knows I prefer shooting.
smudger

Post by smudger »

Remember a good one called Girls with Swords a while back. Would rather it had been Girls with Guns, but one of them did produce a gun in the end. You don't make enough of that type IMHO Paul, listen to Kamryn, she knows best :yes:
random

Post by random »

Paul-KHP wrote:
Kamryn wrote:I think CBX and I ought to do a series where she and I are lesbian lovers and we go girl hunting and knife/shoot our prey for sport then celebrate! Each episode a new victim/victims!

What do YOU think?!

Kamryn
You know I'm game for some girl game huntin'! If we can get this organized, we'll make it happen!

Paul
Please make it happen, Paul!

As an added twist, the ersatz lovers must have a falling-out and proceed to kill each other; one shoots the other (navel or lower, please) and celebrates victory, then the other manages to find her knife, struggles, sneaks-up behind and when the shooter turns around, she is skewered (again, navel or lower, please).

After some extended writhing and back-arching, you appear as as investigator who puts them both out of their misery. Feel free to enjoy the moment and their torment in any way you see fit.
gold

Post by gold »

Waiting for this one,,,and with a full chamber of arrows for the Cheif out of thin air,Ready for the Tribal party,Send us a signal when its ready.. CBX looks really apprehensive.
gold

Post by gold »

Hope to her smoking hot
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Congratulations, Paul. You may very well have sold me on the first non-asphyx clip I've bought from a fetish producer in the 13 years I've been in this community. I only have one request:

Would you kindly post a clear screenshot of her shoes, please?
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com