KHP's New Video of the New Year

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gold

Re: KHP's New Video of the New Year

Post by gold »

Like your production values you shoot it edit it promote it and selli it. great bussiness model and fan friendly. When you say soon its soon. Any tidbits,
smudger

Post by smudger »

What is this Patriot Act Paul, and how does it prevent you from filming trains? Was it another Bush insanity?
ali_cdb

Post by ali_cdb »

I really wish we could have a lota more blood in the clips, If I ever see a video where somebody gets shot and bleeds like alot rather than just that little I'll buy that clip right away.
gold

Post by gold »

OK CBX is a postal worker that lost your mail when you opened your new site.
smudger

Post by smudger »

While the police were dealing with you, the terrorists were covertly filming from inside a van...
Perhaps they should put up a notice at Arlington (isn't that where your soldiers are buried) saying "They died in vain." The Germans or Japanese may not have been able to deprive you of your rights but your own Government sure managed it.
kelli
What is your main fetish?: Being murdered erotically
Why do you want to join this forum?: Cause
Referral: ummmm.......i forget

Post by kelli »

Paul-KHP wrote:TLE Candleboxx in "Kelli's Turn"

The chief of the tribe has regained his powers and now is out to destroy all those who opposed him. He starts out with Kelli who is played by Candleboxx.

Kelli is in her office when the Chief arrives. She knows who he is and the fact that he even got to her office is bad news for her. He corners her, grabbing her by her throat and pinning her against the wall. He tells her he is there to kill her, to make her pay for her actions. Kelli can do nothing as he fondles her breast and lifts up her skirt, exposing her well shaped body. He then sets her in place, using his magic to lock her hands in place so she can not move them. He molest her some more and then steps back as it is time. Out of the thin air, he makes an arrow appear, flowing in front of Kelli. It pointed right at her. The arrow moves with the motion of his hand. He pulls his arm back and flicks it toward her as the arrow then flies into her stomach. Her hands are released and she grabs at the arrow deep inside her. The Chief then makes another one appear and also motions for it to fly into her. It hits her just above the first arrow. He walks over and taunts her and molest her more and then tells her the final arrow is coming and it's time for her to die.

Again an arrow appears and is flown into Kelli's chest. She struggles and moans and squirms about. Falling toward the desk and laying on it, her legs kicking. The chief grabs each arrow and shoves them a little deeper. She grabs at the last one to try to stop him but he grabs around her hands and does it. Kelli soon dies as he molest her ample breast and lifts her skirt to expose her. We see some pan shots of her dead body.

Nicheclips Price: 15.00
Direct Buy Price: 10.00
Run Time: 7:07 minutes
File Size: 274 MB Format: .WMV
Category: Arrow Shot
Updated: January 6 2010 12:38 pm
wow a video with someone playing me! i feel so special. :yes: :cool: (oh and thanks for the "ample breasts". :lol: :X paul
~♥~

Visit me at http://www.fetnoir.com/index.php?board=7.0

"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had"
~gary jules, Mad World~