New Material at RueMorgue.com

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Rue Morgue

New Material at RueMorgue.com

Post by Rue Morgue »

Well, I haven't posted on this site for a while. There have been several features added to RueMorgue Entertainment in the interim.

What's really new is that I'm shooting in HD now. My first two HD productions have been posted.

Roommates 2010 Features a steamy G/G scene with Mallory Page and Candle Boxx. While Mallory is taking a breather (no pun intended) and a shower, the sinister stalker enters and strangles the sleeping Candle to death. Then, it's Mallory's turn. She is strangled against the shower wall. Both bodies are left as they died. Candle sprawled on the bed, Mallory on the shower floor.

Cold Blooded Killer Candle has a bad ass B/F. He wants to score a drug deal at her apartment and she adamantly refuses. Candle leaves to run an errand while Mallory is getting ready for them to go to a concert. While Candle is gone, the B/F enters the apartment. He shoots Mallory multiple times, enjoying her slow death and attempt to crawl away. Finally he ends her suffering with a point blank round from the silenced Glock. Then, Candle returns, is confronted, tormented, shot multiple times before she is finally finished off. Both bodies end up naked in the apartment Jacuzzi.

So far, I'm real pleased with the HD format, though learning the new workflow to edit it is a challenge.
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Re: New Material at RueMorgue.com

Post by kevin67 »

Welcome back, the new material in HD format sounds great. Love to see more of your arrowings.
Rue Morgue

Post by Rue Morgue »

Why, Thanks, Kevin.

Among the "interim" productions that I mentioned are two more Crossbow movies. They seemed to sort of evolve into "Hunt" scenarios. :roll:

They seem to have been somewhat popular, so I guess there is a good supply of "arrow" fans that is alive and well.

A couple of other things that are new are:
The Girlie Grill: In spite of over 300 days of sunshine where I'm located, scheduling spit roastings can be pretty capricious. On days when I'm set up to shoot a roasting outdoors, inevitably the wind comes up. Since we also have very strict burning laws due to forest fire danger, that severely limits the roasting fire potential. What to do. I built a "girl size" indoor BBQ pit with a grill and am able to have a small fire inside the studio!!! It's a welcome addition when it's 20 degrees F outside :excited:

The Saloon: Yep, I built an old timey Western Saloon. My first production there was "Flip, Strip and Die" with Savannah, Victoria, and Tricia Taylor. The girls are drinking tequila and flipping coins in a variation of "Strip Poker". Too much tequila and a bad luck streak for Tricia and tempers flare. Accusations are made and the game evolves into a shootout in which Tricia and Victoria get "ventilated" with their single action weapons. That leaves poor Savannah grieving. When the bartender demands payment and that she clean up the mess, she refuses. He has to inform her that she'll have to leave - feet first. End of party. It was a very fun episode to produce and the girls had fun firing the percussion revolver.
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Post by Rue Morgue »

Execution at Dawn IV

Two more rebels have been rounded up in San Pablo. They are condemned to death by firing squad. But first they must receive absolution from the priest and pass the medical exam of Dr Maria Alvarez. Then, as the sun comes up, they are led one at a time to the execution wall where they remove their tops (leaving them, naturally, topless). A few quick bullets and they are spasming their last on the cold floor. The body of the first one is stripped and dragged to the side. Time for number two. When they are both ready to be hauled off, the executioner has the Dr. remove her top garments as well. Seems she's been sympathetic to the rebel cause. No worry, there is always room in the grave for one more corpse.
Candle Boxx, Mallory Page, Maria Shadoes.

Execution at Dawn IV Preview Stills
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Post by Tkiller »

I can't find The Saloon on your site. Cannot find any preview pictures either, as one of the threads mentions previw picks were shown in an earlier thread.
Rue Morgue

Post by Rue Morgue »

Tkiller wrote:I can't find The Saloon on your site. Cannot find any preview pictures either, as one of the threads mentions previw picks were shown in an earlier thread.
I'm not sure which links you are referring to that don't have preview pics. There are no pics of the Saloon per se on my site. The video, "Flip, Strip & Die" was shot inside the saloon. It has two interior sets, with a mostly vintage theme. Some exterior shots of the upcoming "Bitter Creek" movie were shot on the front porch of the Saloon.

The link in this post for the video "Execution at Dawn - IV" does work. It's in this post and I just accessed the preview page using that link.

The underlined paragraph headers in the OP of this thread were not links for "Roommates 2010" and "Cold Blooded Killer" but the titles of these are links in this paragraph. I have not posted links to several other titles that have been released in recent months. Those can be found at the preview site: Coming Attractions

Hope this helps
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Post by Tkiller »

AHHH. now I get it. I had thought The Saloon was the name of a video. No wonder I could not find it. You were referring to your set. Thanks. I'll check that out.
Rue Morgue

Post by Rue Morgue »

10 Inch Knife

RyAnne is in the Witness Protection program. The man her testimony sent to prison for life has escaped. The warning call comes a day later .......... and a dollar short. RyAnne, in the shower, never hears the call. The perp plunges a 10" knife repeatedly into her chest and upper belly. She sinks to her knees, but valiantly tries to get out of the shower, only to end up face down on the bath floor. The killer turns her beautiful, fresh corpse on it's back and leaves her posed for the Crime Scene Processing team.

Shot in HD. The download is in Widescreen, high quality WMV (960X540).

Preview Pics

More Previews & Purchase
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Post by bellystabs »

The preview pics looked great and the price was practically unbeatable, so I bought it! Terrific movie Hank! Ryanne is such a natural beauty... no tats (that I noticed), a natural body, a natural bush, and an all-nude shower stabbing... WOW!

I loved the tribute to Psycho... the music was similar to the trademark screech..screech... screech... and I loved the crescendo as she tried to lift herself up be grabbing the shower curtain, only to have it tear off the hooks so she collapsed on the floor. Thanks for rolling her over, and moving her arm and leg so she was nicely sprawled out for us.

Psycho is the movie that started my fantasy life over 40 years ago, so this was a terrific remake, and Ryanne is even more beautiful and convincing than Janet Leigh or Anne Heche (in the lame remake of Psycho). Great job! Give Ryanne a nice belly stab for me next time she is on camera.

I also made a new deposit in my nicheclips account. I wanted to buy the lovely-looking stabbing movie that was in 2 parts and had 5 beautiful girls meeting my favorite demise. However, I don't see it in your nicheclip store anymore or in your list of downloads or dvds on your RueMorgue webpage. Will it be available again someday?
Rue Morgue

Post by Rue Morgue »

bellystabs wrote:I wanted to buy the lovely-looking stabbing movie that was in 2 parts and had 5 beautiful girls meeting my favorite demise. However, I don't see it in your nicheclip store anymore or in your list of downloads or dvds on your RueMorgue webpage. Will it be available again someday?
From the description, I was not able to tell which movie you are referring to. I'm afraid we've had several with 5 girls making their violent farewells. Could that be "Rampage"? I thought it was still on Nicheclips, but it would be in the Roadkill Studio store, not RueMorgue.

Hank
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Post by gold »

Also would like to see the shower vid and the Candel execution on niche Your recent work has been tremendous and appreciate your previews.
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Rue Morgue wrote:Could that be "Rampage"?
That's it! I looked again in all five locations and found it in the DVD list at your RueMorgue website. Apparently, I only clicked on "view all downloads" when I searched for it the other day.

I cannot play DVD's on my pc. Will it ever be sold as a download again?
Rue Morgue

Post by Rue Morgue »

I thought this was running at Niche Clips at the Roadkill Studio Store. It may never have run there. I'll try and get it uploaded for a run there soon.
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Post by bellystabs »

Thanks! I did see it earlier this year in one of your 3-R stores (Rue-Rum-Road) on Nicheclips.
I just couldn't find it again when I was looking to buy it last week.
Rue Morgue

Post by Rue Morgue »

bellystabs wrote:I just couldn't find it again when I was looking to buy it last week.
OK, Rampage is back up at the Roadkill store.
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment