New at DeathLust of Sir Bruce!!

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SirBruce
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Stabbing, Shooting, Impaling, Strangling, Hanging Beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Already a member but I have like minded interests in fantasy female demise.
Referral: Been around for a long time.

New at DeathLust of Sir Bruce!!

Post by SirBruce »

Donna Troy is back for her stabbing debut in
"The Audition Tapes -Donna Troy-Stab"

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=96

“The Audition Tapes” are edited compilations of some of our actresses when they first audition for us. Here you will get to see the behind the scenes beginnings of how we audition our actresses for their parts as exotic and lovely victims for our films. The scenes are edited from raw material taped during our audition process so we end up with a professional and erotic scenario.

Here we tested Donna in a stabbing scenario. She continued to surprise us with her versatility and willingness to really act/react. And for this audition she exposed more of her loveliness. Mostly beautiful, beautiful belly. One of the nicest bellies I've ever had the pleasure of plunging a "steel" invader into. Repeatedly. In fact since we did multiple takes I must have stabbed her at least 25 times. She reacted to every one beautifully. Then I strangled her to death, knife in belly. I had so much fun with her I worked hard to include every stabbing we did in one seamless scenario just so I could share the fun with you. So you're really getting a lot action for very little $$.
Shot on quality digital and DV. Enjoy!
Attachments
donna_audition_stab_collage lite.jpg (197.9 KiB) Viewed 19761 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: New at DeathLust of Sir Bruce!!

Post by Bluestone »

Welcome, Sir Bruce! Glad you have finally started to post your updates here! Lookin' good! ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Wow! Sir Bruce has come roaring back with a high-resolution treasure! Donna Troy is HOT! Her reactions are incredible. CC is in love.

This video begins with a nice musical score in high-quality audio and appropriately ends with the same.

I love the skilled utilization of extreme close-ups of her face and the action, and the camera angles, all appropriately paced and edited throughout this movie. (There are some minor flaws in the lighting in a few scenes, but what the heck, it's no big deal---Sir Bruce did say in the description that this was pieced together from several videos.)

The perfectly paced extreme close-ups of her beautiful belly hungry for what's to come before the action begins evoke an erotic continuity to the whole movie. This is a technique I don't recall seeing done by any other producer in this genre. It is extremely effective.

I loved the repeated knife thrusts while maintaining standing positions.This video really delivers in this respect.

With reactions like Donna's, I find no blood at all, as in this video, far more exciting than blood! This audition reminds me of role-playing, which, when performed and filmed so expertly, I find a bigger "turn on" than the more realistic stuff. On top of that, when he says "You're bleeding" and "Look at all that blood," there is an enjoyable ironic humor about it. At first, I was annoyed by the ongoing commentary by the killer, but after several viewings I began to enjoy this as lighthearted humor contrasting with the seriousness of the action; I understood how fitting such commentary is for an audition as I reminded myself this is indeed an audition video.

I'm not much into strangulation, but after seeing Donna do it…well, maybe I could get into it a little. Her death stare and the final pans are state-of-the-art.

This erotic gem is a real bargain for the price being charged. After repeated viewings, this is becoming an all-time favorite I will cherish for a long time to come.

Thank you Sir Bruce, Donna Troy, and Travis D'Amore!

CC
CC
SirBruce
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Stabbing, Shooting, Impaling, Strangling, Hanging Beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Already a member but I have like minded interests in fantasy female demise.

Post by SirBruce »

Thanks for the welcome Blue. And thank you CC for your enthusiastic review. We had fun with Donna during her audition, and she was a lot to have fun with. Her belly is immaculate in my perception. And she took to my coaching her on how to react very much to heart and did it better each time.

We had a static DV camera going while Travis worked the digital. One mistake was that he had the digital on widescreen while the DV was on full. Oddly enough once I pieced the scenes together that didn't bother me. The continuity turned out pretty good. Of course I really worked to make it so and I'm glad it came together so well. I also had to spend a massive amount of time on color correcting between the cuts, especially from one camera to the other.

I plan on buying a second digital soon as I can to cut down on the variances and on my work time editing.

But more to the point, comments like yours CC makes it all worth while. Thanks for chiming in.
C U L8r,
Sir Bruce
SirBruce

Post by SirBruce »

Amber Rose takes a Stab and Strangle enthusiastically in
"The Audition Tapes -Amber Rose - "Stabbed and Choked" and "Strangled"

.http://www.the-progressive-art-project. ... .php?fa=48
And
http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=96

“The Audition Tapes” are edited compilations of some of our actresses when they first audition for us. Here you will get to see the behind the scenes beginnings of how we audition our actresses for their parts as exotic and lovely victims for our films. Some are good. Some not so good. Some are frightening (Shudder). But some are Great!! Amber is one of the Great Ones!!!

The scenes are edited from raw material taped during our audition process so we end up with a professional and erotic scenario. And lots of action. Definitely more bang for the buck.
Attachments
Amber takes dying seriously. Surprise, panic, struggle and finally, loss of mobility, energy and life. She hits all the keys.
Amber takes dying seriously. Surprise, panic, struggle and finally, loss of mobility, energy and life. She hits all the keys.
Amber Strangle Collage.jpg (288.59 KiB) Viewed 19322 times
Amber Rose takes multiple stabs to her luscious belly with great reactions.
Amber Rose takes multiple stabs to her luscious belly with great reactions.
Audition Stab Amber_collage.jpg (287.16 KiB) Viewed 19709 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

It's about time, Sir Bruce! I've missed your posts here! You've got some really great material. Be sure to keep us up to date on your latest productions!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SirBruce

Post by SirBruce »

Thanks Blue. I appreciate the kudos. I'll make sure to keep everyone informed from now on.

Best,
Sir Bruce