Knives plus a quick question..

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jubbaduffa
What is your main fetish?: belly button stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like videos and discussion on the female navel stabbing fetish
Referral: through a link at susyfight

Knives plus a quick question..

Post by jubbaduffa »

I'm having a problem with all my photoshop softwares,when I try to edit the background out of these knives it doesn't work,I've tried everything and no matter what I try the bakcground is still in the photos,could someone please do me a favor and edit the backgrounds out of these knife photos for me?i'm ready to do some navel stabbing manipulations and i need the knvies to do it..also I have another question when you use photoshop or gimp how do you change the skin tone from one picture (the head picture) so that it matches the second photo (the body photo) because the skin tones on one is darker then the other....thanks
Attachments
knife2.jpg
knife2.jpg (2.84 KiB) Viewed 6651 times
knife1.jpg
knife1.jpg (1.55 KiB) Viewed 6649 times
knife.jpg
knife.jpg (2.46 KiB) Viewed 6650 times
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Re: Knives plus a quick question..

Post by Algenon5 »

Sorry I don't have solutions for your problems. I have my own troubles with GIMP, and I don't have Photo Shop. However, I posted a bunch of knives, swords, spears, arrows and other nasty, sharp, pointy things in the thread "Toys," which is on page 2 of the Video and Image Sharing Forum. Hopefully you can have some fun with them once the Photo Shop kinks are ironed out.
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
jubbaduffa
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like videos and discussion on the female navel stabbing fetish

Post by jubbaduffa »

Leviathan wrote:do you have them in a larger size? if so send them to me via email or post them.
I'm sorry but this is the only size that I have of them....
jubbaduffa

Post by jubbaduffa »

thanks ..that looks cool..