New Bluestone Store OPEN and SALE IS ON!!!!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

New Bluestone Store OPEN and SALE IS ON!!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Everyone,

We encountered a lot of problems with moving the "Silk 'N Blood" store to the Bluestone dedicated server. We actually had to reconfigure it several times and change the security certificate a couple of times. So, it has been down for maintenance a lot over the past few days, but it has now been given a clean bill of health both by my server techs and my ebiller's testers.

So, the sale is back on with 43 videos priced at only $6.00 each until the end of September. On October 1st, the sale ends.

Once again, all of the sale products are listed at the top of this page:
http://www.silkvideos.com/future.html

Enjoy!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
bobcat75

Re: New Bluestone Store OPEN and SALE IS ON!!!!

Post by bobcat75 »

Blue, Can you fix the previews on the sale items? Most of the Cat of 9 tales and Haunting ones are not working. Thanks!
random

Post by random »

Is the new store functional?

I cannot access my account; apparently I've forgotten my password or the site doesn't recognize it.

Also, the link the retrieve p-word info doesn't seem to work. Or, at least hasn't been reviewed withing the last 48hrs. I tried to create a second account a different email address and that hasn't worked either.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

bobcat75,

All of the Preview Pics for Kat and Haunting have been fixed.

Random,

The store is fully operational and working smoothly now, except for the odd situation such as yours. I will troubleshoot such situations with you through email. In the meantime, have you tried entering your regular email address, clicking on the 'forgot password' link, and using the new password that will be emailed to you to access the store? Are you saying that a new password is not emailed to you? Have you checked your spam filter?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
random

Post by random »

Blue,

No emails for neither the password confirmation nor the new account application.

No spam, either.

Looks like there are some bugs in the new system,but I'm certain they'll be addressed.

Thanks - for everything you do!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Random,

I will indeed address each and every issue, until I get every bug out of the system. Can you please send me an email with the email address that you initially registered under, and I'll have the ebiller techs check out why you're not getting emails on your account.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, sales are brisk at the new store that is now fully operational. A lot of folks have taken advantage of the Bluestone Silk Video sale, but the $6.00 per video sale ends very soon... September 30th, 2010... tomorrow for the Yanks and Canucks amongst us ;-)

Here is where all of the sale links are posted:
http://www.silkvideos.com/future.html

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The sale is over, but the New Store is now fully operational and more videos will be released more often from now on!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
random

Post by random »

Bluestone wrote:Random,

I will indeed address each and every issue, until I get every bug out of the system. Can you please send me an email with the email address that you initially registered under, and I'll have the ebiller techs check out why you're not getting emails on your account.

Blue
Blue,

When you have the opportunity, please check you hotmail account for my message regarding (new) store access problems.

Thanks!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Done. Email replied to. There is a potential problem with the moving of the store to a new server, because people's browser's cache is sometimes taking them to the cached webpages on the old server, which, of course, are no longer operational. So, if you're having problems accessing the store site, do the following as a first step in self-troubleshooting:

To delete the old cookies in Internet Explorer, please go to TOOLS at the top and in the dropdown menu, click on Internet Options. Another window will pop up and you will see Browsing History DELETE. Make sure you delete the temporary Internet Files AND the Cookies. Then, try to access: http://www.silknblood.com/store/

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
random

Post by random »

Blue, thanks for the email response!

Some things you may want to know:

I regularly purge browsing history and have done so at least a dozen times since the "new" store was created.

I did create a new account by using a different email address/password - all is currently good with the new account. However, there are still issues with the password verification feature.

As a test, I have entered (on multiple occasions) both previous and new email addresses and have yet to receive any email confirmation or entry into a spam folder. The email addresses are recognized as being "within the system", but no follow-up emails.

Thanks, again, for all your tremendous efforts! :clap:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Random,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I am continuing to work with my ebiller to get all the bugs out of the new store software. I can, however, assure every customer that they will get everything that they purchase, one way or the other. Some people have used up both of their tries with the download link, but when they email me, I provide them will an alternate download site. So, not to worry in this regard. I will be increasing the number of tries to three shortly to give customers even more leeway in this regard.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com