Nubian Jezzebel vs Italian Minx Shootout video

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Brandy
What is your main fetish?: I make films about stabbings, asphyxiation, super heroine, giantess, feet & leg, smoking, waist cinching fetishes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a horror film actress.
Referral: Through a jealous stalker.

Post by Brandy »

preview: http://tinyurl.com/38caqrf
purchase through me directly & get a FREE bonus Trick or Treat grab bag video clip download (offer ends Nov 4th) from my lightning fast server
alpha7productions@yahoo.com (many easy payment options available)

or buy it at my Niche Clips store http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=125
or at my Progressive Art Project store http://www.the-progressive-art-project. ... .php?fa=45

Ebony babe Rita invites her sexy Italian pal Brandy over for a night out on the town. When Brandy arrives and starts gushing about her boxing promoter boyfriend that she just started dating, things begin to get a little uncomfortable. Rita has also been dating someone for a couple of weeks, who also happens to be a boxing promoter, named Butch Louis.

When Brandy reveals the name of the man she has been dating, she blows Butch's cover and Rita becomes insanely jealous. Rita goes off on Brandy, calling her a tramp and accusing her of being an easy floozy. Soon, words get ugly and the girls start throwing out catty insults until they are both beyond the point of control and threats are made. Rita threatens Brandy that not only will they not be going to the club tonight, but Brandy won't be leaving her apartment in one piece. Brandy isn't worried one bit, she came armed with a nice little pistol in her purse. Rita and Brandy have some more exchange of words, this time Rita calls Brandy a whore. This sets Brandy off into a blind rage and she pulls out her gun, not realizing at that exact moment, Rita is also drawing hers! The girls start to make some more threats and Brandy decides to just start firing while Rita is busy flinging more verbal attacks.

Rita replies with bullet fire towards Brandy's belly and breasts. Brandy blows Rita away with three deadly shots. Two to the belly, one to the left breast. A few shots miss and hit the walls with explosive impact. Both girls scream out in pain as they are riddled with hot bullets through their tender, sinful flesh. Rita slumps back into her lounger and Brandy falls to her knees. Both girls cry and cough from their fatal wounds. Rita struggles to catch her breath, while Brandy lays on the floor in a pool of her own quickly collecting blood and writhes in pain. Rita wiggles and spasms as her wounds ooze more and more blood to the puddle underneath her. Both girls curse each other as they suffer from the wounds they have inflicted upon each other in a jealous rage. As they lay there in regret, they succumb to their bitter wounds and die in Rita's lonely, empty apartment...

Plenty of beautiful upskirt shots of BOTH sexy actresses. Lots of lovely death stares, blood oozing, pooling, and dead body pans!

~ 2 Girl! ~

Category: Shooting, 2 Girl, Ebony, Black Girl, Nubian, Afro, Blacksploitation, Exploitation, Gun, Breast Shot, Bellybutt, Tummy Shot, Blood & Gore, Oozing Blood, Pooling Blood, Bullet Entry Wound, Upskirt, Jiggling Thighs & Butt, Muzzle Flash, Dead Body Pan, Eye Roll, Death Stare, Death Twitch

Follow me on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/Alpha7Prod
smudger

Re: Nubian Jezzebel vs Italian Minx Shootout video

Post by smudger »

Might get it Brandy cos I liked Game Over Girls, but word of advice, if you're going to make a shooting vid don't dress in those multi coloured dresses use a colour where the hits are clearly visible like you did in GOG?
Brandy
What is your main fetish?: I make films about stabbings, asphyxiation, super heroine, giantess, feet & leg, smoking, waist cinching fetishes.

Post by Brandy »

Thanks so much! If you liked Game Over Girls, you will definitely like this one. I know it seems like the impact shots wouldn't show up well on the particular fabric, but it really does look great. We were going for a 70s vibe with this one, hence the style of dress and surroundings. Despite the fabric, the blood bursts are very prominent. Not to mention, the walls behind Rita and I are impacted and destroyed with stray bullets. Lots of action in this one! Rita and I were both grossed out at how realistic our wounds looked. Like real nasty ripped open holes through the dresses with bunched up, bullet holed, blood oozing flesh underneath. The small preview pics do it no justice. Believe me when I say, the bullet wounds are VERY visible throughout the death scenes. I hope you watch it and see what I mean. ;)
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Brandy, thanks for the answer to Smudger's note... I agree with him completely... All too often, there is a composited blood spray, and then not very much bleeding subsequently visible because of the pattern on the fabric, and/or because there just isn't very much blood added in the step-by-step refreshing of the blood on the wounds as the timeline moves along. But I'll check it out. Thanks for doing this work!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

No problem! Glad to answer any questions or concerns anyone may have. As you can see by the huge puddle on the floor in one of the preview images there is no issue with blood refreshing. lol There are blood bursts, yes, and the visible wounds ooze blood throughout the death throes. Here are some larger screen caps so you can see things a little more clearly. Perhaps this will help?

smudger

Post by smudger »

I still can't see anything on their breasts, Brandy! :frown: Where is it?
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

On the chest? The boob shots aren't done through the fabric. They aren't nipple shots either. They are just general breast shot flesh wounds, not directly through the middle.
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

All I can say is, buy the movie. You won't be disappointed. ;)
smudger

Post by smudger »

No need to lock the topic till you post your next one Brandy!

Anyway I am very, very specific. I only buy clips with direct breast shots! Like your previous Game Over. I think shooting's fairly new to you so I am sure you will listen, learn and improve rapidly. I'm just a customer but you need to learn from Tommygun, who's had a lot of production experience. I am very much looking forward to your next offering! F-F gunfights are exactly what I look for but think carefully about where you place the shots- if you check this board out, a discussion I've had with other producers!
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Yeah, I was going to post about my Twitter account, site updates with new girls available for customs, and Yahoo Fan Group, just hadn't gotten a chance to yet.. ;)

I always love to hear input and advice from anyone that is interested enough to offer it up! It just makes me happy that you guys read my posts. Thanks.
smudger

Post by smudger »

Yes, I like your approach and think you are an exciting new talent. Paul of KHP was the king of the real-time special effects but nearly all his clips featured him killing helpless victims, I like your girl on girl stuff and hope you will perfect it! Just make sure you shoot 'em in the tits and I will buy them fast as you can make them... and I won't be alone in that. :lol2:
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

(agree, hooray for breast shots yes!)

when brandy gets shot, just as the sequence starts she kind of grabs her own left breast. :love:

that image in particular, of that sequence, remains my favourite one of the clip.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Brandy, not sure what happened, but when I bought and downloaded the clip (3 times), there was no sound on the clip. You might want to see what happened on that and get it resolved. Unfortunately there is no way to tell if it is fixed unless you tell us. Thanks.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Update your codecs. The link to the correct codec is on my NC Store.

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=125

or you can download the Xvid codec directly from here:

http://www.xvid.org/Downloads.15.0.html

Once updated, it should play fine in Windows Media Player or VLC. Both work fine for me.

Thanks!
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

shootingmad wrote:(agree, hooray for breast shots yes!)

when brandy gets shot, just as the sequence starts she kind of grabs her own left breast. :love:

that image in particular, of that sequence, remains my favourite one of the clip.
So glad to hear I have your stamp of approval. <3