Caligula

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

notvole
What is your main fetish?: I love firing squads. A naked woman has her hand tied behind the execution post as she faces the shooters. The bullets plunge into her stomach and she throws her head back in pain and ecstasy. I also like naked women stabbed or shot in the tummy. She clutches the wound and throws her head back in ecstasy and pain. She can be lying down or standing up.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been part of this community since the year 2000 - the days of Necrobabes, DDG, Dr Don etc.
Referral: I have been a member of this forum for some time. I followed a link from another similar forum.

Caligula

Post by notvole »

There are various clips going around called Caligula, even a nice mainstream movie where a naked woman is stabbed. However, back in 2000, the then 'Club Dead' made a video called Caligula. It was when they were on the Necrobabes site. I was a Necrobabes member and enjoyed the stills from the film. For some reason I never purchased it and it is now long gone.

A few months ago a short clip from it turned up on Dark Fetish Network. Sadly the poster only had that short bit. The original starred a busty lady called Michelle. The description described a nice long death scene with good posing. Having seen the short clip, I would really like to see more. Does anyone have it? Thanks.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Caligula

Post by Bluestone »

This video would still be protected by copyright, but does anyone know who holds the copyright for "Club Dead" videos? Perhaps, we can get permission to post this video in our Video and Image Share Forum. Unfortunately, if we don't get permission, we will not allow sharing of copyrighted material on this board.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

The video is owned by Hank of Ruemorgue.

When it was released, it was part of a VHS video--the title I cannot remember.

I looked through all the videos I have---can't even find it. I remember shooting it like it was yesterday.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks, JohnM!

Okay, notvole, Hank of Rue Morgue is an advertiser here, and his site email seems to be support@ruemorgue.com. So, I would suggest that you contact Hank, and ask him if there's a way for you to get this video. Going to the source is always the best method, and mentioning that you're an FF member couldn't hurt either ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
notvole
What is your main fetish?: I love firing squads. A naked woman has her hand tied behind the execution post as she faces the shooters. The bullets plunge into her stomach and she throws her head back in pain and ecstasy. I also like naked women stabbed or shot in the tummy. She clutches the wound and throws her head back in ecstasy and pain. She can be lying down or standing up.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been part of this community since the year 2000 - the days of Necrobabes, DDG, Dr Don etc.
Referral: I have been a member of this forum for some time. I followed a link from another similar forum.

Post by notvole »

Sounds good. Thanks.
Rue Morgue

Post by Rue Morgue »

Just weighing in.

The movie was shot the first year we were producing videos. We shot a "Cleopatra" movie at the same time with Roxxi. Wow, time flies when you are having fun.

I am not sure if I still have a copy of the movie or not, but I will look. The looking process could take some time -weeks even. I'm sure it was not available as a download, but if I can find the SVHS copy I might be able to make it into a WMV file.

However, I do plan to do a remake of the movie. Not with Michelle. I don't even know her whereabouts any more. However, we will locate a suitably busty model who will beg to be killed before the Palace Guard arrives to have their way with her. Ohh my.
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Post by notvole »

Thanks for the reply - saved me e-mailing you. It was available as a download on a site that had two halves - short downloads at the top and other stuff at the bottom. I can't even remember the name of the site. Having remembered that site, I think I contacted you some time ago and you said it was lost then!