Where it all began and my first post

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

borvette

Where it all began and my first post

Post by borvette »

I have been a "lurker" for over 10 years now and have finally decided to jump in.

I was about 8 or 9 when I saw the first scene (well before I understood arrousal).

It was 6 AM and I was watching a uHF channel. When a scene of pandamonium struck, people were all running for cover as flaming arrows flew threw the air. A young blond woman had stopped in her tracks paralyzed with fear when a flying arrow fell directly into the center of her back (I normally prefer the chest), a sudden arch of her chest and a cry of anguish, she reaches back to try to remove the arrow, which causes her to heave her chest out further, after only a brief moment of trying the look of death comes upon her face and she falls into the water. It was the heave of the chest and the facial expression that did it for me.

It has been over 20 years since I saw the movie. I would periodically search imdb to find out what this movie was. It was not until 2006 that I discovered the movie was "Giant Alligator River." I found it on one of the torrents but have been unable to download as there are only 3 people that have it.

Perhaps over the years time has given me an exagerated fondness of the video. I am almost worried that I will find the clip and be disapointed, but such is life.

on a personal not thank you to all of you who have posted videos and compilations. I have enjoyed them for many years. and thank you G-man from your first site to femmegore to your involvement here you have always been a favorite. Keep up the good work