Petra & Suzi february shoot

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Petra & Suzi february shoot

Post by dirtyharry »

I think that a new topic about the current shoot with the goddesses Petra & Suzi is welcome by many members... :yes:
The perfect place for some fresh news from the set and nice previews (and stills, of course)! ;-)
Good work to Blue and the wondeful girls of the cast!!!!! :clap:
gold

Re: Petra & Suzi february shoot

Post by gold »

Harry great idea echo your wishes for a furious FEB. I guess the first news will be the confirmation that Both the stars arrived safely and that they enjoy the Mansion.Hope the jet lag is not too bad.Lots of action in store. :lol:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Suzi and Velvet arrived Sunday and we shot 5 videos together with them today. This included an arrowing of Suzi entitled "Legend of the Urban Hunter"!

Tonight, I picked up Petra from the airport and drove her to the Bluestone Mansion. She was so tired that she wanted to go right to bed. Taking one look at her... I wanted to go to bed too... with her! :lol2: That didn't work out as planned though :?

Anyway, she is getting all rested for the first day of the Petra-Suzi shoot tomorrow! Can't wait!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Well the first part of the shoot was exceptional all the stars are at the mansion. No volcanoes no ice storms. Also on the first day a SUS first arrow scenario,now that makes 3 urban beauties. this series is going to be great for fans. How each model reacted is going to be great for viewing .Always wanted Blue to do a series like this.Its sort of like all his wonderful models wanting to give a celebrity guest performance .This could be a long running series. Blue thanks for the movie central update hope Sus enjoyed the role,maybe more new :yes: at 11 HMM
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Just got home from Day 2 of the shoot, or at least back to my room in the Bluestone Mansion. We all had fun. Petra was in top form. We shot 4 videos, all of which featured double killings of Suzi and Petra... two shootings and two strangulations. Then, we had a great cast dinner together! I am living the dream, guys and dolls :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

A dinner with Petra & Suzi... :twisted:
Aaaaah, lucky man!!!! ;-)
The news from the set are much appreciated!
gold

Post by gold »

Blue your report that Petra was really in TOP form is a compliment on her shaking off the jet lag and as she says giving it ago. Must be tough to even think about dinner with that duo present..So is Sus still filming and when does Velvet add her beauty too productions. News at 11 maybe.???Even better PICS but your hours make for a full day and .We can understand your hectic time frame. What a work week you have .... :cry:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Guys,

Another dinner with Suzi and Petra... and Velvet, after a very productive day. I got to strangle Petra in a negligee and I have to say that I almost got lost in her cleavage while doing so. Is that girl stacked, or what?

Suzi's heading home tomorrow, but Petra and Velvet are staying to shoot with me for a few more days. I hope my old heart can hold out.

Petra has not closed the door to a 2012 shoot. So, there may indeed be more Bluestone Petra shoots in the future. She's decided to shoot exclusively for Bluestone, if she does shoot in the future. Good news for Petra fans.

Back for another grueling session tomorrow. Life's hard :lol2:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue our hearts bleed for you.What a sacrifice you are making for the troops a few more days of dinners with boring partners. All will be worth it once your fans get a few of these magical vids released.How about a few tidbits
dirtyharry

Post by dirtyharry »

Well Blue, now Suzi has left, I think... :cry:
Can you tell us how many vids have you shot with Petra & Suzi? :twisted:
And can you reveal some working titles? :excited:
Thanks for your effort and your... sacrifice!!!! ;-)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Suzi flew home today. She wanted to stay longer and we all hated to see her go, but we shot 10 Petra-Suzi vids. So, there will a lot of double babe killing videos in Bluestone Silk Videos' future. After Suzi left, I got to strangle a topless Petra on the bed. The strangle was part of a video entitled "Internet Crimes" where an Internet tease is attacked while she is performing for her fans on her webcam. Some of the Suzi-Petra videos were "Cooked Books" which was suggested by Tenderflesh for the Suzi-Brandy shoot, and "I, Hunter", where Petra is a prolific assassin who mercilessly kills FBI agent Suzi, then goes down in a hail of police bullets... half a dozen hitting her at once when she refuses to drop her gun.

Just got back from a pleasant dinner with Petra and Velvet. They really bonded, and we shared stories and life experiences.

Can't wait to shoot again tomorrow!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry

Post by dirtyharry »

Petra strangled in negligee, Petra strangled naked... A lot of fun for you, dear Blue... ;-)
But there are also some bloody scenes, I hope... :yes:
By the way, have you managed to shot "Wrong target" (my scenario for the contest) with the blonde goddesses? :twisted:
Keep up your HARD work!!! :approve:
gold

Post by gold »

My gosh Blue you have been busy and I Hunter(reminds me of Bank Heist) and Cooked Books looks like a lot of FX lead.Any nude shootings yet .Glad to see you are doing the contest ideas.Both Tender and Harry really had good ideas and just wondering if Petra got Brandys parts. Thats what i call rewarding fan loyalty. Caint wait to see a few transfers and your hotel and dinner bills.You can give us a accounting if your heart survives this action. Movie Central at 11.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

There have been a lot of shootings filmed, including "Wrong Target". Petra was also shot while topless in "Disappearing Act"! Also today, Petra was killed while wearing a Vampirella costume, which fell aside during her struggle with the killer, revealing twin peak targets, one of which was stabbed twice, putting her into her usual sexy death throes!

The Bluestone filming saga continues tomorrow....

:excited:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
leone

Post by leone »

"Also today, Petra was killed while wearing a Vampirella costume, which fell aside during her struggle with the killer, revealing twin peak targets, one of which was stabbed twice, putting her into her usual sexy death throes!"

Yowza. Would love to see what she looks like in that outfit when you have a chance. Sounds like a must buy.