Has Halle Berry ever eaten led???

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Has Halle Berry ever eaten led???

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

I know she survived the Bond movie and always recall that amazing pose with gun in her lingerie in Swordfish but has that magnificent body ever been tasted with bullets,would love if she's taken out with silencer in that underwear scene and fall onto the bed.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Has Halle Berry ever eaten led???

Post by Bluestone »

In Swordfish, I thought she was being hung (tortured) to get Hugh Jackman to give up information. Then, after he gave the info, Travolta shot her dead. I believe we later learn that she did survive (it being a faked death), but it looked like she had died in that scene.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
stol
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: it has free stuff)))
Referral: oh, long story

Post by stol »

she got machinegunned in The Last Boyscout, as far as i remember. may be Big O will find the clip
leone

Post by leone »

I don't remember that "Swordfish" death being faked. Pretty sure her character was killed off in that scene. And yes, she gets machine gunned in "The Last Boyscout" (first thing I ever saw her in).
smudger

Post by smudger »

Yes, it looked like she got killed, but you obviously fell asleep, or else lost interest in the film after she got shot and didn't watch it to the end. :lol2:
Rihannasfishnets

stol wrote:she got machinegunned in The Last Boyscout, as far as i remember. may be Big O will find the clip
Man never knew that. That magnificent body to be riddled with machine gun must of tore her to shreds :eek:
Rihannasfishnets

Bluestone wrote:In Swordfish, I thought she was being hung (tortured) to get Hugh Jackman to give up information. Then, after he gave the info, Travolta shot her dead. I believe we later learn that she did survive (it being a faked death), but it looked like she had died in that scene.

Blue
Wow just seen the scene,he totally wasted her gorgous body with that bullet,she acted it well.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Halle Berry does survive in "Swordfish". The death was faked to test Hugh Jackmans characters loyalty (or something like that).

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Rihannasfishnets

JohnM wrote:Halle Berry does survive in "Swordfish". The death was faked to test Hugh Jackmans characters loyalty (or something like that).

JohnM
Many thanks,seen the scene since,although it was mock death it was a hot hit on a beautiful body.
Rihannasfishnets

Does he pull the trigger?? Does the gorgous Halle take bullet to head in Executive Decision movie?? :roll:
Attachments
halle-berry-executive-decision.jpg
halle-berry-executive-decision.jpg (84.2 KiB) Viewed 34186 times
speak376

Post by speak376 »

no he don't
nekosan
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of Bluestone's films,and Dalila for a very long time.

Post by nekosan »

It would be double neat. (If there is such a thing as double neat) to see Halle and Rihanna go down together in a hail of gunfire ! Either machine gun gangster kind of thing, or a Butch and Sundance westren type of scene. Whatcha think ? :yes: :approve:
Rihannasfishnets

nekosan wrote:It would be double neat. (If there is such a thing as double neat) to see Halle and Rihanna go down together in a hail of gunfire ! Either machine gun gangster kind of thing, or a Butch and Sundance westren type of scene. Whatcha think ? :yes: :approve:
U can come and hunt us down anytime sweetie but i wil protect my babe Halle so u will have to get me first,u wont take me alive,u man enough for Rihanna.
Attachments
Rihanna_as_Sheva_Alomar_by_rzhevskii.jpg
Rihanna_as_Sheva_Alomar_by_rzhevskii.jpg (114.25 KiB) Viewed 33971 times
nekosan
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of Bluestone's films,and Dalila for a very long time.

Post by nekosan »

A challenge ? I cannot let that go without an answer.
You know a .22 bullet can be leathal and yet it does not do a great deal of damage to lovely soft female flesh. As a matter of fact. I can put two kill shots into that yellow triangle that covers your left nipple and not even touch the nipple itself. And I am not talking about some cowardly sniper shot. I am talking stand right there in front of you and your badass tactical 12 guage shotgun and beat you to the punch. :D :yes:
I have to add. If your dead bodies,correct I said bodies,are judged after our competition. It would be extremely difficult to chose whose is the most attractive. Yours or your Halle's. ;-) :cool:
Rihannasfishnets

nekosan wrote:A challenge ? I cannot let that go without an answer.
You know a .22 bullet can be leathal and yet it does not do a great deal of damage to lovely soft female flesh. As a matter of fact. I can put two kill shots into that yellow triangle that covers your left nipple and not even touch the nipple itself. And I am not talking about some cowardly sniper shot. I am talking stand right there in front of you and your badass tactical 12 guage shotgun and beat you to the punch. :D :yes:
I have to add. If your dead bodies,correct I said bodies,are judged after our competition. It would be extremely difficult to chose whose is the most attractive. Yours or your Halle's. ;-) :cool:
My bitch has my back loverboy,only pistol u be shooting out of is the one attached to u,we will have our way,we always do,gotta do better than that to make trophies out of us :X
Attachments
HalleBerry-Swordfish15.jpg
HalleBerry-Swordfish15.jpg (135.78 KiB) Viewed 34677 times