Hello

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

bullseye
What is your main fetish?: Pectoral punctures
Why do you want to join this forum?: To read and participate in threads, to see and to post pictures, and to be informed of relevant entertainment available for sale.
Referral: From Evangeline von Winter's web site.

Hello

Post by bullseye »

Hello. New guy here just checking to see if my avatar is working. :roll:
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Re: Hello

Post by Peter »

Heya Bullseye. Nice to see you here.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

bullseye wrote:Hello. New guy here just checking to see if my avatar is working. :roll:
Hey, Bullseye!

It's not only working, it's cooking!

Welcome to FF! Put your feet up, have some refreshments... Bloody Marys are a favourite around here... and enjoy the Bluestone Mansion!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
TommyBailey
What is your main fetish?: Dead chicks. Hunting, stabbing, shooting, drowning, hanging, stangulation, a variety of ways to get her there.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading and writing erotic necro fantasy stories. I also enjoy looking at the pictures, screen captures, and meeting like minded friends.
Referral: Google search for "female death fantasy board".

Post by TommyBailey »

Definitely working! Nice one.
"Yes Tommy, a lot of doctors screw their patients. But you're the medical examiner!"
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

Welcome and stuff.

Al
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
bullseye
Why do you want to join this forum?: To read and participate in threads, to see and to post pictures, and to be informed of relevant entertainment available for sale.

Post by bullseye »

Thank you gentlemen! Since you seemed to like my manip turned avatar, let's see if I can make it a little larger. Meanwhile, hey right back at you, Peter. And Blue, wandering through the mansion 's many chambers may have already cost me my sanity, as you may be able to tell by my last-minute contribution to the manip contest (feel free to delete).
Attachments
SHIV.jpg
SHIV.jpg (60.79 KiB) Viewed 14733 times
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Even Smudger should like this avatar! Welcome!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

bullseye wrote: Blue, wandering through the mansion 's many chambers may have already cost me my sanity, as you may be able to tell by my last-minute contribution to the manip contest (feel free to delete).
Well, you seem crazy enough to qualify for this mansion with the padded blue walls... just like the rest of us.

I deleted the short, post that didn't contain an entry, and removed one of the two identical manips from your other post. I left the manip up, because it appears to qualify. Besides, for some strange reason, it's the only entry that features a guest appearance by one of my all-time favourite heroes... hey, and I'm one of the judges too. Luckily for the other entrants, I am above non-cash bribery! :lol2:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
JoeBob

Post by JoeBob »

Very nice Bullseye, but I could have sworn you were here before or was that DS?
Anyway I always like your work. :clap:

J.B.
Joe Bob sez: check it out!
TommyBailey
What is your main fetish?: Dead chicks. Hunting, stabbing, shooting, drowning, hanging, stangulation, a variety of ways to get her there.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading and writing erotic necro fantasy stories. I also enjoy looking at the pictures, screen captures, and meeting like minded friends.
Referral: Google search for "female death fantasy board".

Post by TommyBailey »

Thanks for sharing the full size image. Yum, very nice.
"Yes Tommy, a lot of doctors screw their patients. But you're the medical examiner!"
bullseye

Post by bullseye »

Thanks for cleaning up my mess there, Blue! I'll get the hang of the board eventually (did someone say hang? Not me!). Meanwhile, rest assured that your hero is also my hero, just about the only male perp I wanna look at.

And JoeBob, I've never joined DS, since the proprietor gives me the creeps big time. However you might have seen my pix on the late lamented Poisoned Paradigm, or more recently on Evangeline's board (I've been doing a lot of joining recently). I also used to contribute lots of posts (no pix) to the old NB/EH/Amazons groups back when Peter was involved with them some years back. And since everyone's been so nice about the blonde with the shiv, I'll try to post more of my single-minded manips once I get organized.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Welcome Bullseye, and as you can see by my avatar that I clearly love yours.
If you not looking for any sanity here, you came to the right place.
Algenon5

Post by Algenon5 »

Bluestone wrote:
bullseye wrote: Blue, wandering through the mansion 's many chambers may have already cost me my sanity, as you may be able to tell by my last-minute contribution to the manip contest (feel free to delete).
it's the only entry that features a guest appearance by one of my all-time favourite heroes...
The little black duck rules!!

Someone a lot smarter than me once said, "Bugs Bunny is
who we would like to be. Daffy Duck is who we really are."

Now be verwee, verwee quite. I'm hunting wabbits.
bullseye

Post by bullseye »

We may be in the minority here, kevin, but we've got good taste! :yes:

And Algernon, I think that quote about ducks and rabbits is from director Chuck Jones, and I think it applies to his own work, but I personally prefer the earlier Daffy, who wasn't mad at anyone but was just totally out of his tiny mind. That's who I wanna be!
Algenon5

Post by Algenon5 »

Thanks. I thought that quote was from Jones, but wasn't absolutely sure.
I love all the theatrical cartoon Daffys, but when Warner started cranking
out the made for TV stuff, not so much.

Al