No Bluestone Advertising on DeadSkirts!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

No Bluestone Advertising on DeadSkirts!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, I don't need the Geno Dramafest on DS any more!

Until further notice (which may be when Hell freezes over), I won't be advertising my products on DeadSkirts! After all, if people don't know where to find my products by now, they are obviously not interested in what I have to offer.

Geno has banned the posting of any images of Bluestone actresses by any members on DS. So, if you want to see or post images of Suzi, Petra, Kerie, and all of the other Bluestone Beauties, you simply have to check out FF. For the latest Bluestone videos, just check this forum or the "Now Playing" page at the Silk Videos site every Friday: http://www.silkvideos.com/future.html

Thanks, Geno, for simplifying my life. I won't dress up DS any more with Beautiful Bluestone images! I'll use them to enhance FF instead!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Vanessa
What is your main fetish?: I am a pantyhose fetishest first and foremost! Second would come my fantasies of me (and other women in pantyhose) being beheaded in various ways! Aside from that, I am into way too much to get into here!
Why do you want to join this forum?: To enjoy dark fantasies in all it's formats (except really being snuffed)!
Referral: The Dark Yellowpages.

Re: No Bluestone Advertising on DeadSkirts!

Post by Vanessa »

Is Geno even a member at this forum anymore? I'm just curious. I've read a couple of threads he's been involved with and I gotta say I was simply shaking my head the whole time. I tread carefully and usually try not to get involved with the squabbles, but some times I decide I have to say something and wait to see my vacation slip handed to me (like the recent incident with Heartbreaker). I try to keep neutral in all of it, but it's getting more and more difficult....

Vanessa
Nothing beats a great pair of L'Eggs.....on a headless woman!
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

No Van, he is no longer member of FF.

he was once, he screwed it. A lot of time passed in between and Bluestone decided (wrongly, in my opinion) to give him a second chance. He screwed it again.

Now he is gone. For ever.

Hopefully.

ps: nice to see you around.
Vanessa
What is your main fetish?: I am a pantyhose fetishest first and foremost! Second would come my fantasies of me (and other women in pantyhose) being beheaded in various ways! Aside from that, I am into way too much to get into here!
Why do you want to join this forum?: To enjoy dark fantasies in all it's formats (except really being snuffed)!

Post by Vanessa »

Thanks, ShootingMad!

I thank Geno for supplying DeadSkirts, but I think he has flipped his rocker a little! Bluestone, I hope you know I am usually just trying to cover my butt when I chastise you along with Geno, but I've always noticed that you are the first to accept my ridicule and apologize. The last couple of times I felt the need to step in and "yell at you two," usually it was just Geno instigating things and you trying to clear things up, but I like being able to participate at the forums, so I "lecture" both of you. I only ask that you simply ignore his rantings and if you feel the need to explain your side of it to a person in question, that you maybe email them if possible. I don't think Geno has a shut-off switch when he goes on his rants and I do think the logic switch might be faulty. I feel bad for saying this, but I only speak what I observe.

I will never understand why he has these grudges..... I've had problems with certain people (like Paul of KHP), but I got over it and Paul and I became civil with each other. But I digress.

Wonder if I can expect a vacation slip for this rant, but what ever....
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

hello to you, I do not think there were so many problems, I'm a fan of both forums but I prefer the blue productions as very professional ... :cool: :approve:

from time to time I post on deadskirts because I find occasionally interesting things, I would not find me if you have problems, but I'll stay on this forum because it is excellent !...and I am a very big fan of Suzy, petra and also keirie ! :cool:

One day I'll try to write you a special scenario for suzy and petra ... :love: :yes:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Redking,

Thanks for your support and comments. I very much appreciate all of your contributions here.

Vanessa,

Do not worry about chastising me there, or here, or anywhere. I sometimes need a slap now and again, especially when dealing with some subjects and incidents that set me off. I have to agree with Shootingmad and admit that he and others on FF were right and I was wrong recently when I welcomed Geno back to FF and gave him yet another chance to interact civilly with others. I stuck my neck out, told everyone that he had agreed to play nice, and posted a lot of speeches about peace and community solidarity. The naysayers, like Shootingmad, went along with the experiment cautiously, but it all unravelled when Geno started his rants here and then created a duplicate ID which he used to pit a couple of producers who he doesn't like against one another. His IP addresses left indelible footprints that allowed FF mods to catch him in his lies and deceptions. He was therefore once again banned, and 'yes', Shootingmad, for good. I won't put the FF membership through all of that crap again. We're here to enjoy our fetish, not to engage in flame wars. I assume that is why Geno has used every opportunity to attack me on DS recently, since he wasn't able to succeed in his plans to tear this community apart.

Not to worry about vacations, Vanessa, one of Geno's rules is not to punish DS members for what they say elsewhere. So, I doubt that you'll be issued a vacation over there for speaking your mind here. If you do get issued a vacation, however, FF is quite a nice vacation destination. ;-)

Great to have you contributing on FF, and thanks for your kind comments above. It's interesting that you also had a problem with Paul of KHP but managed to rise above it. Geno pitted Paul and I against each other through manipulated posts years ago, but we eventually saw through his manipulations and became good buds here on FF.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

Thanks for the clarification, Blue!

As I said before, I try to stay out of the squabbles (usually started by Geno's misunderstanding of a post), but when so many occur, it's like walking through a mine-field.....eventually you will find one you can't avoid!

I try my best not to bash ANY ONE, so when I observe something I don't think is right, I usually keep it to myself so I don't eventually lose my temper and get mean (it's happened before). But one of the things I can't stand is this elementary game Geno seems to play! Enemy boards? I didn't realize the snuff/dark fantasy community was separated into different nations/sects and that they are supposedly at war with each other! I've been a member of several sites (Necrobabes, Snuff Annabelle, Cuddly Necro Babes, Kill Her Productions, Eye Witness Productions, BodyBags, Dunsuls Snuff Art and Stories, and the list goes on), and back when I first started, there was NO rivalry that I was aware of! When I found FemGore discussion board, I was excited as it was the most active forum at the time and had a lot to offer! I even became a regular story contributor! So it really saddened me to see it go the way it did... I remember revisiting almost three years after the grand exodus and my heart practically broke in two at how DEAD it had become! I haven't been back since, and don't even know if it exists to go back to. WOW! I really carried on just then! LOL Any ways, I don't get the whole "enemy board" thing. And I certainly don't understand the grudge that Geno just won't simply drop.

I could understand if BlueStone or some of the others got together and beat the hell out of Geno (I'd hold a grudge if that happened to me......until I got my revenge). How did the grudge match even start? Seriously, does ANY ONE know/remember? Is there anything to remember? Or is it just a wild conspiracy design in G's head?

All I want is to be able to enjoy some dark fantasies without all the he said/she said bullshit and the my daddy can beat up your daddy games. Pull out a tape measure already, get your cocks out, and size-up and let it go! Sorry about that crude reference! LOL But, again, I digress....

C-ya'll later! (= P)

Nessa
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Vanessa,

We've had a very similar indoctrination to this community. Yes, I was also a member of many of those sites, and there appeared to be no rivalry back then. I was also very upset when Femmegore almost disappeared then was rescued by Dlister of Annabelle's, but the message board was transformed into a paid members only site. That was a huge mistake on the part of Dlister and G-Man, I.M.H.O. Before that decision, Geno (then as Eugene and several other duplicate ID's) was already causing disruption on FG with his flame games. When a thousand members were kicked off of the new FG message board as non-paying members, they gravitated to the new DeadSkirts site that Eugene (Geno) had just set up. It seemed to be the only game in town. There are many other message boards, but that's where it appears most of the former FG message board members ended up... and Eugene (Geno) finally had the control that he had been craving, and being the apparent only game in town, he could control the members by taking away "the only game in town" by suspending them. It's called shunning or ostracising and has been around as a method of control and discipline for years. The only way to really keep it effective is to make the members believe that there is no other option. That is why Geno labels other boards as enemy boards and scares the members into thinking that these enemy boards are out to destroy the DeadSkirts' community.

Now, when I was approached by G-Man to create a new site based upon Femmegore and his initial site, Fatal Females, I saw the opportunity to re-create the community that we once had on FG before the forced exodus. So, we created FF, G-Man concentrating on the paysite portion, and me concentrating on the FF message board. Geno, of course, joined FF, but had an obvious ulterior motive. Simply put, he attempted to cause disruption, in-fighting, and criticism, hoping to create a crash-and-burn scenario. Well, it didn't work. FF thrived as a place that he was part of, but could not control. It has continued to thrive.

Things heated up while Paul of KHP was here, so much so that Geno became so offensive that I had to ban him from FF. He responded by limiting my posting rights on DS. I tried many peace initiatives, but none were successful. Only a few weeks ago, I re-instated his membership, and he used a duplicate ID to try to disrupt FF once again. Finally, I had to accept that although I want FF to be very inclusive and a forum for free speech and adult interaction, Geno seems to be unable to follow the simple rules here. So, I had to once again ban him from membership.

Vanessa, I also didn't mean to go on so long, but your comments about the good old days and your genuine inability to understand the enemy board issues, convinced me that it was time for a recounting of what actually brought us to this point in our community's history. There is no enemy board list here. DS is not an enemy board. It is a great place and has hundreds of wonderful members who call it their home. Also, there is no restriction here on the mention of other message boards or other producers. We are a united community. There shouldn't be unnecessary barriers separating us into armed camps. I personally don't begrudge the other fine producers here advertising their videos, just because I'm also a producer. So, why would I care if reference is made to DS or the other fine message boards out there? It should be an open community. If people like it here, we're here for you, and we will remain free and accessible... just like FG should have remained, I.M.H.O. If you don't like it here, or like it better elsewhere, then it would be silly of me to try to force you to stay, right? People will post and lurk where they want to post and lurk. My job is simply to keep the doors open and to ensure a civil environment where all members of our community can feel comfortable by following the simple FF rules of civility.

Hope that clarifies the points that you raised.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

:clap:
Thank you Blue! That DOES clarify a lot! As I've said, I try to keep my nose out of the conflicts that arise, so even though I noticed the problems you mentioned back then, I never read through the threads involved (why would I if they were just flame wars and downers?). So, your re-cap definitely did answer a lot of the questions I had! I do remember that Geno was Eugene back at FG, and I do remember him causing waves in the "no wake zone" and eventually either leaving or getting banned. He was abrasive even back then! I remember He had his death scene lists and I even started my own for pantyhose death scenes! I posted all the scenes I could remember and he was stubborn about posting any he knew of, saying he would post more if I did (which I couldn't since I posted ALL the ones I did know). AND, you are right about DS seeming like it was the only game in town after the mass exodus of FG. Being an avid, active member, I was only exiled for a week. But when I got back in, it really wasn't worth it anymore as the story bored was dead (which is the part I was active in most). Oh, how I wish FG was still around and the way it was when I first joined. So many great stories were lost (to me) when the story board disappeared! And a lot of those authors aren't around any more either. :frown:

Any ways, I have to re-acquaint myself to the boards on this forum. I am planning on listing and linking the other sites and forums I favor. I'll also give my personal review to them (as much as I can anyways). But this bored is not the place to do it. In fact I've really occupied this thread/board with a lot of off-topic (for this board) discussion, but I feel it was a little needed........I think.... LOL
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Glad I could be of assistance, Vanessa.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

hi vanessa,just a question,are you "second life" resident ? :cool: ....it's just out of curiosity because of your avatar ... :lol2:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

redking wrote:hi vanessa,just a question,are you "second life" resident ? :cool: ....it's just out of curiosity because of your avatar ... :lol2:
Yes, I am on Second Life and that is my avatar from there! I have a better one of her(me) headless, but I wasn't sure if that would be allowed as my avatar for here, s I kept it safe. I haven't been on SL for a couple of months. I would love to go back on, but my computer doesn't like the latest update for the SL viewer. It freezes after only being on for 15 minutes. I need a new computer, but I can't afford it currently. If I remember correctly (damn auto log-ins) my profile is Vanessa Mistwalker. = )