producers: how do you choose the roles?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

zikazika

producers: how do you choose the roles?

Post by zikazika »

if you have a scenario with 2 girls and just 1 will be the victim. how do you choose the model for each role? what about producers who act like miss Pandora or debbie d? do you choose your character?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: producers: how do you choose the roles?

Post by Bluestone »

One opinion only on one of your questions. I always choose the hottest babe to be the victim. In fact, there is a rule at Bluestone's Silk Videos that Petra and Suzi never survive a Bluestone production. Hopefully the lady producers, or maybe Pennpaul on behalf of Debbie D, will answer your other questions.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
leone

Post by leone »

I have to agree with Blue's method. As a customer, I'd be pissed if the hottest girl in the scene wasn't the victim.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I approach this issue from 2 basic directions when creating material for Anne's Dreams.

First approach: I try to respond to specific requests of our individual members; therefore, allowing them to chose who dies and how. For example one member might request to see "Model A" shot while wearing very tight jeans, boots and topless. I write a script that meets the request, and we film it.

Second approach: This follows the method described by Evangeline; however, there are a couple minor differences. We film several videos per session, so I try to develop scripts based on who will be present for the session and use all of the models as victims at some point during the day. Again, as Eve stated, we try to play on each models strengths. And finally, since we use all female casts, I write quite a few scripts where there are no survivors.
zikazika

Post by zikazika »

eva's procedure makes sense. some of the actresses while may look good don't really have what it takes for a specific scene. also the look must match the character. that's y diversity is recommended (race, shape,..etc)