Are Sword Fighting/Dying Erotic and Sexy?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

marcar
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spears, arrows, swords and warriors getting defeated by men or women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: because this is a good place to find similar people with interests.
Referral: from susyfight link

Are Sword Fighting/Dying Erotic and Sexy?

Post by marcar »

Hey there to all, you all know I like arrows sticking out of Amazon, but what about swords?

I was wondering if those in the group here think sword fighting with long swords, short swords or rapiers is an erotic or sexy fantasy. If so, what is it that is the turn on?

As for me, fantasy speaking of course, I like the thin rapier the best. I think it is definitely erotic to be fighting/fencing against a strong woman in close hand to hand combat. The idea that she would kill me if I don't kill her first is part of it, albeit I would as soon screw her as screwer her. Thats the irony. Perhaps it is only my cold steel that is the only thing what will penetrate her that is arousing.

Defeating the evil babe, baddie, leader, queen etc. is best. The friend turned foe or traitor is a nice theme also.

Talking as we fight about who is going to be victor is exciting as she explaings that she doesn't think I could/would kill her because of her beauty and / or "assets" as she displays them in front of me. (actually they make greast incentives or targets to run through)

And lastly, the sounds she makes and the shocked look on her face (which then turns to pain and the realization she is defeated) as I do best her in the fight and drive my sword into her body, preferably in her upper belly, then as she is falling or standing in dismay having dropper her sword and holding her wound before death, or lying on the ground looking at me, go for the kill thrust and disgrace her by driving my blade deep into her firm breast into her chest for the climax of the fight.

So. . . Is this just me or do others think similar? If so, what type of sword?
Do you like being on the giving or recieving end of the sword?
How many sticks and where?

Thanks for polling along.

marcar1
A good Amazon is one with an arrow in her chest!
bullseye
What is your main fetish?: Pectoral punctures
Why do you want to join this forum?: To read and participate in threads, to see and to post pictures, and to be informed of relevant entertainment available for sale.
Referral: From Evangeline von Winter's web site.

Re: Are Sword Fighting/Dying Erotic and Sexy?

Post by bullseye »

I certainly like swords, and I suppose I must say that rapiers are the style I envision most often, although I certainly would not rule out heftier weapons. However I don't ordinarily imagine that I am actually in a sword fight myself, since I don't like the idea of risking my own injury or death, and in fact I don't even want to get winded. So although I can imagine myself plunging a blade into an unarmed beauty (just one perfectly placed thrust), when it comes to actual sword fights my fantasy has always been an equal contest between two topless temptresses . Whoever loses, I win (and sometimes they run each other through simultaneously)! Incidentally, Marcar, I don't quite understand why you describe a breast wound as a disgrace. I have always felt that an amazon courageously pierced in her proud (and proudly bared) bosom is experiencing a noble and heroic death, whereas a belly wound, with its nauseating pain and possible hours of suffering, is unpleasantly degrading. We seem to have fairly similar tastes, Marcar, but it's interesting that everyone's fetish seems to be accompanied by so many details and conditions that we are really as different from one another as the fingerprints we try not to leave behind. :roll:
Last edited by bullseye on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
horrorman
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like talking to others that enjoy the same fetish as me.
Referral: bluestone himself told me to come.

Post by horrorman »

I always wanted to see a girl on girl fight with samurai swords.
like in kill bill only the death blow would be a slash across the throat.
then she slowly bleeds to death and gags on her own blood.
good huh? ;-)

"anticipation of death is worse than death itself"
marcar
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spears, arrows, swords and warriors getting defeated by men or women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: because this is a good place to find similar people with interests.

Post by marcar »

Bullseye,

You are right on our likes being similar. Perhaps to clarify, because Amazons (in the historical sense) like to bare it all and be strong and powerful over men, that to be killed by a man, expecially having her breast invaded by an arrow or sword or spear, then it would be a disgrace to her and her Amazon sisters to see that she was defeated in such a way. In my opinion, it is a trophy kill to be an archer or swordsman and hit or screwer one of her breasts - not exactly in the nipple every time, but still one of greater victory to do. Then, I have triumphed over her and killed her in a way that is shameful to Amazons. IDK, remember to , its only fantasy.

BTW, Do you know of any good sword kill movie clips besides Spanish Main and Burrial of the Rats and Serinity?
bullseye
Why do you want to join this forum?: To read and participate in threads, to see and to post pictures, and to be informed of relevant entertainment available for sale.

Post by bullseye »

Many people enjoy seeing Brigitte Nielsen battle Sandahl Bergman in RED SONJA (1985). Bergman gets solidly skewered, not in the breast but in the "upper chest."
Unfortunately, most American film makers seem to think it's a clever surprise to show a woman defeating a man in a sword duel, when in fact it's just boring and predictable. Europeans do better, and there are lots of scenes of women killed by swords in pepla (sword and sorcery movies), but these are usually brief and poorly staged. THOR AND THE AMAZON WOMEN (196?) has a remarkable sequence, lasting several minutes, of an amazon tournament in which many women die, although it's not very convincing. The Spanish TOMBS OF THE BLIND DEAD (1971) has a bloody scene where a topless Brett Nichols is slashed to death by men with broadswords, but it is cut from some prints. The only rapier death I can think of (and I don't know how to find it now) is from a British TV version of the classic Samuel Richardson novel CLARISSA. Not a fight, but this 18th century lady has a dream in which her lover slowly sinks his sword into her heart, barely missing her left breast. This very well done scene was shown in the US on public television at least 10 years ago (maybe twenty?).
In general, however, I would say the best source for swordfights would be fetish producers. I know you're familiar with Olaf's elaborate productions, but you might want to look at the work Peter Cohen has done. Some of it may be on his Catharsis Erotica subscription site, and I think his earlier work for Amazons.com is for sale through Nicheclips.
marcar

Post by marcar »

Hey Bullseye,

I think this might be your Clarissa Clip. Is it?
http://www.mediafire.com/?kdap41zsadscb7d

marcar
bullseye

Post by bullseye »

Yes, that's the same CLARISSA, Marcar, although the color has faded a bit. I'm glad you found it, and I hope you liked it! :excited:
nekosan
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of Bluestone's films,and Dalila for a very long time.

Post by nekosan »

Marcar and Bullseye. You may have already thought of this source but here you go.
You Tube. They have some F/F fights. F/M Fights . Mostly they are stage combat exercises but some of the participants do the death . It seems to me though that the female I want to lose usually does not. :cry: Oh well. It's just for fun anyhow. Plus sometimes both duelists perish . :clap:
JoeBob

Post by JoeBob »

I have to admit to being "queer" for women dueling with swords - especially rapiers. I've only come across a few videos of any note involving the participants running an opponent through her breast. All of these were from the "Susy Fight" site - unfortunately they almost always suffer from poor execution and editing. In "Carnival 13", for instance, the women run each other through the nipples - drawing blood. Then, inexplicably, the camera zooms out while they stab each other some more (in the belly of course) before falling to the ground and writhing about among some card board boxes.

What I wouldn't give for a producer to cater to a hot chicks dueling fetish - I would even cut back on beer to save up for a product with decent SFX. I would love to see Peter Cohen turn some of his rapier photo plays into videos.
Joe Bob sez: check it out!
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Post by Peter »

JoeBob wrote:I would love to see Peter Cohen turn some of his rapier photo plays into videos.
Sadly, unless I stumble across a couple of actresses with several years of rapier stage combat training, that is not likely to happen. A rapier cannot be easily faked on a video camera, they have to be using live steel. Without a major amount of training, such a fight scene would either be extremely dangerous to the actresses, or look extremely fake. In photos, I could pose the actresses, no danger there. In video, they have to actually be 'fighting', and with live steel, without the training, they might very well skewer one another for real.

I 'was' able to do some fairly realistic sword fights using broadswords. The reason for that is partially that is is surprisingly a lot easier to learn to handle such a sword. Most of the ladies you see in my sword fight scenes had about six months of sword fight classes given only once a week, and were nonetheless able to acquit themselves fairly on video.

Although I have seven years of sword combat experience myself (I was the local marshal in the SCA here for seven years, organizing a fighter practice twice a week for that time, so I picked up a lot), despite that I did not give the classes to my ladies myself. I hired a friend of mine who specialized in stage combat, which is both more visually flamboyant and focused specifically on 'not' hitting your opponent. Whereas everything I had studied, my own personal style, was entirely focused on hitting my opponent as efficiently as possible.

I must say it was a 'lot' of fun when my ladies frequently, thinking themselves well trained, took up a practice sword against me after class. I deliberately gave myself a handicap so as to keep it interesting. I was only allowed to strike them with a thrust to my favorite lower belly spot. Needless to say I much enjoyed myself, especially when my ladies gamefully enacted a sexy squirming death for me every time I nailed them. ;-)
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Olaf has a few on his site. I bought the following two during the past year and it is still fun to watch the girls really go at it. Their choreography is pretty good and of course their beautiful bodies are wonderful to watch. In the second link, two of the amazons die in two separate fights.

http://www.amazon-warriors.de/warrior/h ... ena_11.htm

http://www.amazon-warriors.de/warrior/h ... he_end.htm

The following two are sword fights as well, but I have not purchased them yet.

http://www.amazon-warriors.de/warrior/b ... index.html

http://www.amazon-warriors.de/warrior/h ... he_end.htm