Are there any asphixia fans out there?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Are there any asphixia fans out there?

Post by Bluestone »

Let's get some more serious topics going here! I know that many members here are shooting fans, but I alternate shootings with asphixiations at Silk Videos, because I also have a good following of asphixia fans. So, stop holding your breath :lol: , here is a thread for you. I know that G-Man has something special in store for you at FF. What is your favourite asphixia movie clip?
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
JohnM

Re: Are there any asphixia fans out there?

Post by JohnM »

Brigitte Bako death scene from "Strange Days"---one of my all time favories. I am sure someone has a clip or pic.

JohnM
hank

Post by hank »

Count me in here - my favorite by far. I prefer strangulation using a stocking, pantyhose, bra etc. especially one belonging to the victim. I see a very erotic connection between this and the female orgasm. (Can I say that?) Any ladies out there care to comment? In his day Hitchcock was a master at this. Also, there is the prolonged element of surprise, shock and struggling for the victim that enhances the fantasy.
Pantyhose were made for strangling.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Hank,

Have you checked out the latest FF update, Lady in Waiting? I think it's awesome!!!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
hank

Post by hank »

Hello Blue. Yes!!! That is a great scene. I had forgotten that one. She asked for it but got a little more than she, and he, expected. Another similar scene is in "Special Effects". MY favorite venue are in car stranglings such as in "Illicit Dreams", "The Last Horror Movie", and "The Dead of Winter" :twisted: . The strangling scene found in the "House on the Edge of the Park" combines the in car strangling with the eroticism found in "Lady in Waiting". :o

Thanks Blue. :D

Hank
The Stalker

Post by The Stalker »

My favorite strangling scene is from the movie "Don't Answer The Phone". I love the scene where the killer strangles those two lovely roommates...it's always more fun to double your pleasure!
raph0708

Post by raph0708 »

i am a big asphyxia fan too, my best interest is in pillow suffocation and am doing my best finding clips involving this type of asphyxia, then comes my interest in bagging, drowning and all kind of smother 8-)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Raph,

I have a pillow smother one coming up May 15th starring Jessica, my pretty blonde Hungarian actress. It'll be available at http://www.silkvideos.com! In the photo below, you see her after the pillow smother. She's apparently dead. A few moments later, she revives, and the killer has to strangle her to death with his bare hands while straddling her writhing body!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
hank

Post by hank »

As Stalker said, "Don't Answer the Phone" has some great strangling scenes. My favorite one is the nurse. Her struggling and leg kicking while being held down and strangled on the kitchen table says it all. At the end we also get a nice look at her breasts. :D

Hank
Last edited by hank on Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hank

Post by hank »

Raph,

Have you seen the pillow smotherings in "The Killing Hour" and "The Rain Killer"? Great pillow asphyx scenes. Also, one of my favorite drowning scenes is in "Dangerous Summer" when Wendy Hughes is drowned while swimming in the ocean. Superb struggling, and a great death stare at the end. The "coup de gras" is the shots of her limp, lfeless body as it floats away in the current. Well done! 8-)

Hank
hank

Post by hank »

Blue, I can't wait to see Jessica's performance. Looks GREAT! :D How do I join up.

Hank
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Hank,

You can join Silk Videos by purchasing a 90 day pass through my Silk 'N Blood store. Here is the direct product link:

http://www.silknblood.com/store/product ... 7b51126637

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
hank

Post by hank »

hank wrote:Raph,

Have you seen the pillow smotherings in "The Killing Hour" and "The Rain Killer"? Great pillow asphyx scenes. Also, one of my favorite drowning scenes is in "Dangerous Summer" when Wendy Hughes is drowned while swimming in the ocean. Superb struggling, and a great death stare at the end. The "coup de gras" are the shots of her limp, lfeless body as it floats away in the current. Well done! 8-)

Hank
raph0708

Post by raph0708 »

hi hank,
yes i've seen these scenes and they are really great, also one of the best pillow smother i've ever seen is in "the inspectors 2:a shred of evidence", Gabrielle Miller did a great job struggling and kicking, it was awesome 8-)
hank

Post by hank »

Hi Raph,

I have not seen "The Inspectors 2: A Shred of Evidence". :( Where can I see this?

Hank