New Member Roll Call!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

New Member Roll Call!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, a lot of new members have joined FF recently, and in their application for membership many have said that they wished to join to interact with other similarly-minded people. Wouldn't it be cool if some of the newer members would post a one-liner to introduce themselves? A great way to break the ice without having to wade in on a focussed thread. Any takers? We don't bite. Well, some of us do, but only the cougars amongst us! :lol2:

Welcome Wagon Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Steph
What is your main fetish?: Female erotic death preferably by shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: PP and The Female Assassin gone. Perfect Shots quiet. Refuse to be insulted by Geno again!
Referral: Through Bluestone purchases (indirect!).

Re: New Member Roll Call!

Post by Steph »

What cougars?
Man-eater.jpg
Man-eater.jpg (54.47 KiB) Viewed 27651 times
That's Lady Hearne to you!
buttoneer
What is your main fetish?: I have a serious fetish for female bellies and navels. I'm fascinated by the FANTASY of a beautiful young woman, tummy exposed, being shot (bullet or arrow) or stabbed in her belly button.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to discuss my fetish with others who might share it and other members who do not. I'd like to share ideas.
Referral: Through Blue Stone and Silk 'n Blood videos.

Post by buttoneer »

Fair comment! I've just joined and would like to introduce myself here.

I'm Buttoneer and I've written several stories and posted them to Deadskirts and Femmegore before that. I'm seen on Dark Fetish Network too.

My primary fetish is focused around the belly and navel area with bullet and arrow shots to the latter preferred as well as blades from knives, swords and bayonets. I refer the belly to be bare when the action happens, but the victim doesn't have to be nude. In fact I prefer if she is partially clothed, wearing a bikini or a harem girl/belly dancer costume.

I'm not too concerned whether the victim dies or not, my main interest is the shooting/stabbing itself and the fact that it's to the navel. I also like breast targeting, as long as the navel is hit as well.

Thank you for letting me on this board.

Cheers.
It is no coincidence that a bullet fits a female navel perfectly!
Reacherfan
What is your main fetish?: Women struggling to reach their cell phone, purse or weapon to save themselves, but it's just out of reach.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've seen some interesting things in previewing the forum and would like to learn more. Plus my interest is specific so I'd like to see if others share it.
Referral: Google

Post by Reacherfan »

Hi everyone!
I'm Reacherfan, and came to the board very recently.

My primary fetish is in scenes where the woman struggles to reach her cell phone or weapon with her hands or feet, but it's just out of reach. She struggles and strains while in danger, but can't quite reach it. I write stories and posted my first a couple of days ago.

If anyone has stories or photos of such scenes, I'd love to see them!

Reacherfan
KateM
What is your main fetish?: Me, a self confidant woman, being over confidant and as a result, losing my life in some manner. The method of death is not as important as the emotions it causes in me and the reaction of my body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Cos I never knew there was anything like this and want to find out exactly what my fantasies are about.
Referral: Friend

Post by KateM »

Hi, I don't really know what to say. I'm 27, a nerdy girl from Atlanta. But I am hopeless with PCs, I work on bigger machines as an Oracle DBA. I had not realized I had the fantasy until recently. When I went to films with friends I always wanted the females to die so that I could rate and critique, in my own mind only, their death scenes. I usually thought I could do better. But then, I've always been full of myself. I don't care much how I get it, as long as it is fairly slow, letting me writhe and moan before I expire. Want to know anything else, just ask me. But once you get me going it's hard to stop me.
D_Cooper

Post by D_Cooper »

I have been lurking for some time, but only recently started posting. So I consider myself a new member. D_Cooper is an alias, but Cooper is a literal translation into English of my last name. I am a 50ish American, bred and buttered in Wisconsin, but currently living in Texas.
my avatar is a picture of Matt Helm from 60's paperbacks. He is a favorite series character of mine, filled with femme fatale characters, many who die. He is really more Spillane than James Bond, of whom's movies the Helm films are an awful parody. I wanted an avatar of an older man with a receding hairline, but to be more realistic, I probably should have chosen Patrick Stewart.

My prefered method of female demise is penetration of some kind (bullet, knife, sword). They can start wherever, but end up in the chest. (A breast shot coup de grace). No head shots. I also have death fantasies of my own, which are the same as listed above. Not into strangling. As Trevor Howard explains to Frank Sinatra where he is going wrong using a rope (from Von Ryan's Express) "You're taking far too long. Your average Nazi will tend to get impatient waiting for you to finish..."

I like my ladies to be dressed in either a skirt or a dress, no pants (another Matt Helm foible) I prefer stockings and garter belt to pantyhose, but both are preferable to bare legs. Up until a few years ago I was definitely a leg man, but more recently have become more and more fixated on breasts. (I say my ladies because you should be able to keep what you kill ;-) )
I do think a garter on a woman is extremely sexy.

I prefer 'consensual' death, or at least women who are aware that death is always a possibility of the game they are playing. I started out by reading Storm's stories of Black Ops, and they are still among my favorites. I do not like innocent victims. I also do not do rape. I will not read about it nor watch graphic videos.

Rather than start an early stimulus post, I'll finish up here. Like other's, movies and TV were my introduction fo female deaths. One I remember vividly is Elke Somer's machine gun demise in 'the Wrecking Crew'. Her almost orgasmic gyrations were very exciting. I also sometimes fantasize about being the henchman who dies with her. As if our dying together is some kind of shared sexual experience. Dianna Rigg's death in OHMSS, was probably the most traumatic, as I was a fan of the Avengers. Also an unhappy ending by the demise of the female lead was a new and strangely titillating concept.

My own death fantasy was revealed to me in the 5th grade. As a class project, we were glong to film a movie of a civil war battle. In the planning stages an image of my charging up a hill, clutching my chest dramatically as I am shot, then rolling downhill all the way to a dramatic puppet whose strings have been cut death pose was giving me a tingling sensation in my groin. I had no idea then about sexual excitement and was vaguly ashamed of my feelings, which I kept secret until finding this community.

So much for one liners. Sorry, Bluestone. :D
Women: You can't live with them, and you can't successfully refute their hypotheses - Howard Wallowitz, The Big Bang Theory
Kafunanapa3
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join a community that I can be apart of.
Referral: Search Engine

Post by Kafunanapa3 »

Hi!
I'm Kafunanapa3, I joined a while ago, but have only been lurking the threads, only recently dabbled in writing posts.
I'm from good old England, primarily the East of England, I reaslised my fetish years ago, but never knew there was a community of like minded people until I stumbled onto here :D !!
My main fetish is navel shooting, stabbing, etc. I actually prefer to have the victim clothed than nude... But that's just me :P
I'm more of a slow death kind of guy, where the victim falls to their knees and struggles to survive, but ultimately don't make it.

Thank you for this opportunity Blue to voice why I'm here!

Cheers
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Thanks, Steph and Kate.

I read some where in this fetish for every 10 people, 9 are male and 1 is female. To me that seems a bit overstated in the female department. There seems to be even fewer females in this board and, on the other popular board we sometimes mention here, a lot of the females seemed to have vanished.
SO I would love to encourage the females to participate-- it's a whole lot more fun with you than without you.

And in that vein, (unless its already been done,) I would like to suggest a fantasy female demise profile thread in which the female members describe their favorite aspects of their fantasy demise. Sort of like the one on that unmentioned forum. Only, if you notice I said "female members."
Who cares what the male members want. What really matters is what the female members want. Then we can give it to them! If we males give them what they want, they'll be happier. And perhaps they'll come out to play more often. As in marriage, a happy wife makes for a happy husband. Therefore, a happy dead woman makes for a happy male killer.

Knowing what the women want, it makes it easier to us writers to include their fantasies in our stories and personally, if I can make a woman's fantasy come to life for her, turn her on, that's a pleasure for me.

So, girls, if I post such a thread, will ypu play along?
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
KateM
What is your main fetish?: Me, a self confidant woman, being over confidant and as a result, losing my life in some manner. The method of death is not as important as the emotions it causes in me and the reaction of my body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Cos I never knew there was anything like this and want to find out exactly what my fantasies are about.

Post by KateM »

Ric, I did apply for membership of another board on the same day I applied here. Nearly 2 weeks later I have still not been accepted there. I can only assume that no more women are being accepted or no one else is being accepted. Or maybe it's just me which is a possibility.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

KateM wrote:Ric, I did apply for membership of another board on the same day I applied here. Nearly 2 weeks later I have still not been accepted there. I can only assume that no more women are being accepted or no one else is being accepted. Or maybe it's just me which is a possibility.

Their loss. Our gain! :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
KateM

Post by KateM »

Thank you, kind sir
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

We love girls who like to die slowly... Welcome, Kate!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
eyes110

Post by eyes110 »

hello all new friends, welcome 2 m-'eye' world :eek:

Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Hmmm Kate looks and sounds VERY interesting!!

Kate... check out some of my stories in pulped fiction area .. If you like what you see..
Maybe we can chat... on adding Kate into a story sometime soon ..

THAT sexy prowling STEPH .. should be able to verify .. I ALWAYS listen to the ladies. Trying to give them at least some fun, before bumping them off.. erotically.. LOL

Joking aside... if your interested ... would be very willing. To discuss in PM here .. your likes.. dislikes.. for you as a character.... OH and anything shared there.. STAYS there. Unless agreed by us both.

Storm
Ohhh :oops: Good thing we have a good host here.. almost forgot.. WELCOME KATE!!
Steph
What is your main fetish?: Female erotic death preferably by shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: PP and The Female Assassin gone. Perfect Shots quiet. Refuse to be insulted by Geno again!
Referral: Through Bluestone purchases (indirect!).

Post by Steph »

I have to admit, looking at myself in the mirror, that the fact that Storm wants to see me regularly despatched erotically is a great morale booster. I commend him to you Kate!

I think my interest began due to my brain making funny connections when I was very young, but it is also true that having been an important figure in my circle the complete helplessness in the face of my opponent is a great turn-on. Not sure if that applies to being caught by sex-starved zombies though, Ric!

I suspect it is nearer one in a hundred rather than one in ten.
That's Lady Hearne to you!