New UKSG Catwoman video!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "Wondra" is up!!!

Post by Bluestone »

The Batgirl video is dead for now. Too bad we won't see her die. :shake:

The customer pulled the project from the public domain.

Instead, I have decided to fully fund a Catwoman video starring Mink. You'll find this Catwoman far sexier than any before her. :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Instead, I have decided to fully fund a Catwoman video starring Mink. You'll find this Catwoman far sexier than any before her
Sounds intriguing, Blue. Who or what are you going to have her going up against?
Arthur
What is your main fetish?: I enjoy watching women fighting each other to the death in one-on-one competitions.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I was interested in the promotional pictures of Suzi and Tiffany fighting, of Tina in Urban Hunter, and wanted to see more.
Referral: From the Deadskirts forum.

Post by Arthur »

Bluestone wrote:The Batgirl video is dead for now. Too bad we won't see her die. :shake:

The customer pulled the project from the public domain.

Instead, I have decided to fully fund a Catwoman video starring Mink. You'll find this Catwoman far sexier than any before her. :D

Blue
Sounds good. I'm looking forward to more videos with Mink, especially if her opponent is another girl.

Part of Mink's appeal is her ability to use facial expressions to convey emotions. This was apparent at the beginning of "Sudden Frenzy" when she was playfully trying to seduce Rusk. I have some reservations that a Catwoman mask may hide too much of her face.

One of my favorite Catwomen was Julie Newmar, and she appeared wearing either a small mask or no mask. That may be the way to go with Mink.

Arthur
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Julie Newmar was also one of my favourite Catwomen! :love:

We will be using the smaller style mask, but she will be unmasked partway through the strangle too.

This storyline will pick up where Wondra left off, so it will be Master Mace against our little kitty cat! In the end, after he subdues her, Mace will strangle her with her own whip. :yes:

By the way, we are trying to decide on a name that conveys Catwoman, but is sufficiently different to avoid copyright issues. Which do you like:

Catwarrior, or
Cat Girl

or do you have another suggestion?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

What about just the cat?

I've waited forever for Catwoman to get strangled with her own whip, it sounds too good to be true, especially with the flawless Mink in the role. :excited:

Any hope of her boots getting pulled off after she is strangled?
Arthur
What is your main fetish?: I enjoy watching women fighting each other to the death in one-on-one competitions.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I was interested in the promotional pictures of Suzi and Tiffany fighting, of Tina in Urban Hunter, and wanted to see more.

Post by Arthur »

Blue,

According to Wikipedia, the name Catgirl appears in two Batman comics, so it's probably protected by copywrite. It's too bad the name Pussy Galore is also taken!

This is my first choice for her name.

Kitty Whiplash (The name emphasizes Catwoman's use of the whip. When she's strangled with her whip her neck experiences an injury like whiplash. She's the great grand daughter of Snidely Whiplash.)

Here are some fall-back ideas for names. I think I'm straining too hard to make a pun with the fall-back names, but maybe there's something here so I'll mention them anyway.

Purrtha Kitty or Purrtha Kat (as a tribute to Eartha Kitt, who had the sexiest voice of any of the actresses who played Catwoman).

Emma Purr (as a tribute to Emma Peel, the character Diana Rigg played in The Avengers. Emma Peel sometimes wore sexy catsuits that looked similar to Catwoman's).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Arthur on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

Here's an idea for the title of the video.

"The Bane of Mace"

The word Bane has two meanings in this title: 1) the name of the comic book character, and 2) the dictionary definition of bane as "a person or thing that ruins or spoils", as in Catwoman tries to spoil Mace's plans.

Arthur
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: New UKSG Catwoman video!

Post by Bluestone »

Looks like the video's going to be "Catwarrior" starring a very sexy Mink against a very tough and fearsome Mace! If this one's successful, there will be more! There will be two versions again, but they will be packaged separately for the death fetish and superheroine market. So, watch FF for news of the death fetish version... and don't miss it! It will be a very hot cat on a hot silk roof! ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

I prefer Catgirl myself, sorry but Cat Warrior is just too long a mouthful to get out when you are in th emiddle of a slugging contest
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

There's a copyrighted character named Catgirl appearing in these comics.

Catwoman 696 (February 2010, DC Comics)
Batman #697
Batman #704

I expect Bluestone would want to avoid the possibility of copyright infringement. I found the information in these references and haven't personally seen the comics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Catwo ... atgirl.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catwoman

Arthur
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Correct. I don't want this one pulled like Wondra was! It's Catwarrior, or nothing! Mink by any other name is still Mink, after all! :love:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

OK fair enough. How about something short and spunky like 'Cat'?
d00lin

Post by d00lin »

Hi Blue,

2 thoughts:

What made Catwoman so sexy (to me) was the fact that she thought she could get away with anything, but I found it frustrating that she never seemed to get her "just desserts." This may be reaching too far, but is there any way to have one video of her being the prototypical villainess, possibly even 'disposing' of a heroine of some sort, and then in the next video for her to get what's coming to her?

Secondly, if you do a bearhug backbreaker, could you do a prolonged shot of her just dangling there with her neck arched back, eyes closed and mouth gaping open? I will buy two downloads of this video if I can see Catwoman getting ragdolled/manhandled :)
OOAgent

Post by OOAgent »

d00lin wrote:Hi Blue,

Secondly, if you do a bearhug backbreaker, could you do a prolonged shot of her just dangling there with her neck arched back, eyes closed and mouth gaping open? I will buy two downloads of this video if I can see Catwoman getting ragdolled/manhandled :)
I'd like something like that too.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The script is already set, but I'll see if we can get some of the suggested bear hug moves incorporated into it. This video is going to be awesome!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com