Recruits for new story

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

last-aki22

Recruits for new story

Post by last-aki22 »

Hi all.

This will be my first story written and posted to this site, so I thought I would like to make it a little longer than 500 words on a single page (okay...a LOT longer) as I usually do.

Basic idea for the story is a post-apocalyptic environment, where pirates invade a small collection of islands inhabited by "primitive" villages. Think all the classic apocalyptic films (Mad Max, Waterworld, Salute of the Jugger, The Postman, Thunderstone, etc) combined with other genres you may not expect.

So, are there any potential recruits from both the male and female members of the board? I am looking for pirate officers (captains, lieutenants, etc) as well as any takers for the speargun and balista-armed, "swimsuit-clothed" islanders (and no, they are not amazons or similar!).

There will be some humour mixed in, and a lot of action.

I only recognise a few members on this forum who are also on deadskirts, but I hope people are interested interested (okay...I admit! I hope as many people are interested!).

If anyone is interested, please leave details your post-apocalyptic alter-egos with the following.

Faction: Pirate or Islander.
Position: Captain, junior officer, pirate crewman, landing force, pilots, island chief, chief's son or daughter, shaman, island warrior, etc, etc. (at least five characters have to be captains, and at least 5 as islander chiefs or shamans...but remember you can only choose one position and faction).
Ship/fleet or defender: If a pirate official, do you want to command a single vessel or a fleet of ships? If an islander official, do you want to command a certain island or an particular area of defence? (like the chief's hut).
Life-span: How soon do you want your characters to die? Early in the story? halfway, or towards the end?
Your member avatar: A description of what each member wants to look like (Eg. Janet's avatar has a bald head, and if she wishes to recruit, she can either have hair or remain bald if she chooses).

Because I am dividing my time between uni (Term 4 begins this monday) and homework, and my novels (unless I count my other activities such as model making, etc), let alone I try to be a perfectionist towards writing, each part of the story will take some time to write and complete before posting.

I apologise for this announced slow inconvenience, but I hope people look forward to reading each part when they are released (recruits included).

P.s. I also hope to include members from the deadskirts Forum and post this story to both deadskirts and FF if the members and moderators permit it.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Recruits for new story

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Last-Aki22,

Email me each chapter of the story, and I will post it on the FF "Pulped Fiction" board for you. I believe you can post it yourself to the DS story board, but, in the interests of preserving the quality and legality of the stories posted here, I act as storyboard editor (and poster)

Looking forward to reading this one as you roll it out :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
last-aki22

Post by last-aki22 »

Started writing the first draft of Part I (took a little while to cast the bare mininum members).

So far, Gabriella is ruler of an island nation, with Sedira as one of the four village chieftesses (there are still three positions available for the village leaders), and Victoria as a warrior.

Sadie is overlord of the pirates with a fleet of the post-apocalyptic cutthroats, and Janet is her third-in-command. (There are three captain positions available for members).

Remember, any member may be casted (meaning both girls and boys). For full details, please refer to the topic on deadskirts ... I am not sure if I am allowed to post a link to the deadskirt topic, so I leave the link for the moment unless the moderator permits it).
last-aki22

Post by last-aki22 »

Hey, Bluestone.

The first part of the story is ready, however, I am not sure if I know your email address.

My email is amu_rah@hotmail.com

regards

Last-Aki22
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Got it!

Will review and hopefully post later this weekend!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
last-aki22

Post by last-aki22 »

No worries. Thanks! :)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Everyone,

Part 1 of Last-Aki22's first story is now posted on the "Pulped Fiction" forum.

Great writing, Last-Aki22!

Nice to see my friend, Victoria Lust, featured in a story. I used to feature her regularly in my earlier stories at CashTV.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
last-aki22

Post by last-aki22 »

Thanks, Bluestone.

I had written a couple of shorter stories a while back posted them on Deadskirts, but they were around one page in length. This is the first bigger tale (the ones I prefer writing), starring members from deadskirts (the recruitment is still on-going btw).
last-aki22

Post by last-aki22 »

Ok, here is the currently listed cast members:

Islander
Gabriella: Ruler of Paradise Islands and four Chieftesses/chiefs.

Sedira: One of the four Chieftesses.

Victoria: An old amazon warrior.

Betty: Princess of one of the four chieftesses/chieftains.

Pirate
Sadie: tyrant of a pirate empire with almost unlimited numbers of pirates to man her fleets of ships.

Janet: Sadie's third-in-command, lover and captain.

Sound 'n' Lit: Pirate officer (note: not a captain, unless he requests it.)

Gargamel: Pirate crewman.

There are still positions available for three pirate captains, and three chieftesses/chiefs ... and, of course, the warriors at their disposal. So, the casting is still rolling and not stopping!
last-aki22

Post by last-aki22 »

Update:

Two members have signed up, Thrill Killer as seen in his post above, and S Hearne via email.

I am still in the stages of writing the first draft for Part III, so they can still submit their character profiles with little change to the current draft.

Spoiler: Readers will be able to identify a pattern with each part that is posted. This pattern helps make reading easier that focuses on particular characters and/or groups.

And makes the intros of new characters easier.

P.s. I am honoured members are taking part!