All New Chris' Corner Films...

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

bellystabs

Re: All New Chris' Corner Films...

Post by bellystabs »

You might even call me a Coconut. :excited:
smudger

Post by smudger »

No problem.

You're a coconut.

Happy now?
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

Here ya go COCONUTS!

PERFECT BELLY STAB
Starring: Coco w/ Rex

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... b_prev.jpg

A very attractive young lady answers a Joeslist ad for an art project model. She shows up at the place and the young man is very polite and quiet. he explains that his long coming art project is getting near the end and he would like her to help him finish by posing in different dress, show emotions, and such. She tries to follow his direction but he is very picky and starts to get a bit punchy when she doesn't do it perfect. He then brings a sharp knife into play after she removes her shirt. He tells her how to hold it and where to put the point and blade. He is being very firm with her and turning into a jerk. She tries to please him by using the knife and making faces and noises like she is stabbing herself in the belly. He doesn't like the expressions she is coming up with so he rushes over to show her and be hands on. He puts the tip right between the button and the mound piercing her skin and plunging the knife into her belly. She is in shock and moans with pain and he says, "YOU ARE FINALLY DOING IT RIGHT", he guides the knife with her making sure he is getting video and her expression. He decides it needs to go deeper so he helps her plunge it 2/3 of the way in her gut. You can hear the flesh tear as it goes in deeper. He wants to get some other angles so he gets her to hold the knife for a second while he is checking the camera. She realizes she is dying and starts to fall, he catches her and guides her down, keeping the knife inside her belly. When he lays her on the floor, he pulls out the bloody knife and she falls to the floor, in shock, starting to convulse, buck and twitch. She starts to shiver and groan in agony so he moves quickly to remove her heels so he can see her bare feet and toes point out when she dies. Her legs quake and quiver as she dies and goes limp. What a perfect belly stabbing! Great body views and pans of the hot, dead, Coco.

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=43

This is one of the best death scenes i have seen anyone do. Man what a hottie! Thanks for the new acting skills of Rex! Thanks! CB
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz8_ZePCTqM

BS like da Coco gut, he like it with a knife,
ChrisBrown make anotter one, me watch him take her life.

He put da knife into Coco's gut, he cut 'er belly up.
He put da knife into Coco's gut, she call da doctor, woke 'im up.

Said "Doctor, is there nuthin' I can take?"
She said "Doctor, to relieve dis belly ache,"
She said "Doctor, is there nuthin' I can take?"
She said "Doctor, to relieve dis belly ache."

Now lemme get this straight...

He put da knife into Coco's gut, he cut 'er belly up,
He put da knife into Coco's gut, she call da doctor, woke 'im up.

Said "Doctor, is there nuthin' I can take?"
She said "Doctor, to relieve dis belly ache,"
She said "Doctor, is there nuthin' I can take?"
She said "Doctor, to relieve dis belly ache."

You put two knives into Coco's gut, you stab 'em bot' togetter
Put two knives into Coco's gut, and she'll feel better,
Put two knives into Coco's gut, slice 'em bot' up,
Put two knives into Coco's gut and call me in the morning."

Woo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo.
Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo...
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

Haha! Love the poem...Glad you liked the stabbing. I will make more one of these days. Coco and Rex work very well together and soon we will see even more penetration with the knife and .............

Thanks for the comments. CB