This weeks update at PKF Studios

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JohnM

This weeks update at PKF Studios

Post by JohnM »

Note: Links may contain explicit adult images and text.

"Sentry Showdown IV"
Starring Wenona
Directed by John Marshall

Story by Astrokill

PREVIEW PICTURES

Details on how and where to Purchase can be found on my FORUM.

or, if you are already a member, you can go directly to: Nicheclips, Marshman Media, KB Store, GV, or Direct Acct. Purchase.

You can always email me with questions.

Thanks,
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
JohnM

Re: This weeks update at PKF Studios

Post by JohnM »

"PLEASE SPARE MY DAUGHTER"
Starring Solara Silque and Savanna Silque
Directed By John Marshall

Note: Solara and Savanna are REAL mother and daughter.
The ACTING on this is PHENOMENAL!!!

The house was like all the others, a ranch style, small, unimpressive. It was light rain that day. My brain was high and I was ready for anything. I pick the house randomly. It was 4pm in the afternoon.

I burst in. The lady was sitting on the couch. I quickly subdued her and figured out she had a daughter, just home from school, sleeping in her room. I tied this bitch up.

The daughter was as hot as her mom. She was out, sleeping. I checked her out then she woke up. I got in her face right away so she knew who was boss. Made her strip. Gagged her. Made her come into the family room where her mom was laying on the floor face down stripped and cuffed.

Two hot bitches. What to do. I had some time to kill.

So, I made the mom suck my cock while her daughter watched. It was hot. I wanted to blow my load on both there faces, but held on. I wanted to get to the daughter next, but kept it up with the mom. Her daughter was sobbing like a little hurt princess. She looked so young and do naive. I bet she was a virgin or close. I fucked her mom--doggy over her daughter at first, then missionary on the couch as her head slammed against her. I went deep and hard into her mommy cunt.

Now, it was time for the girl. She looked so scared and I started getting my cock up to her, but the mom, fucking bitch--lets just say, interfered with my plan. So, I put them both out. It was time to get going.

At the warehouse, they were on the floor and out. I was dicking around with the dad on the phone, but turns out, they were divorced and it was not very amicable He was a dooshbag and I was not gonna get anything out of him. Turns out, she just filed for bankruptcy cause her house was about to be foreclosed on, so this whole plan was a big waist of time. Well, at least I could still fuck the daughter.

So, I go down and am about to when the mom whispers to me. She propositions me. She wants to suck my cock real good and let go her daughter. So I bite. I need entertainment now that everything else has fallen through. She was wanting to take it for her daughter--what a nobel bitch.

So, she sucks my cock good--really good in fact. Her daughter wakes up, sad about it all, watching the whole time.

When it was over, I toss daughter the keys. Man the look on moms face--almost happiness---then psych---I shoot her kid. She goes down. Arching her back, pain, agony. I missed her heart by a thimble.

The mom was over the top intense. I think she loved her daughter or something. So, I sped her death along and shot her daughter two more time. It is the least I could do.

Mommy was devastated. She tried to touch her kid, burry her dead in her crotch. It would honestly be sad to watch if I was not a functional sociopath and had no actual empathy. So, I fucked with the moms mind for a bit. She actually wanted me just to kill her.

So, I did.

Two shots. Then a third just to finish it.

Both were dead. I had no ransom. But, I had some fun and will do it again. I think, next time, I need a bigger family.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Incest, Explicit Sexual Content, Forced BJ, Forced Sex, Hitting, Unconscious, Multi-shooting, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

This movie filmed and presented in High Definition
1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Direct Purchase Link:
PLEASE SPARE MY DAUGHTER

Or, try these alternatives:

NICHECLIPS (Must Have An established Account)
MARSHMAN MEDIA
GENRE VIDEOS (Must have an account)

Or, become a member of my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"SHOOT THE BRIDE"
Starring Alana Rains

The bride was drunk. She had left her would be husband at the alter, went to a bar, got sloshed and now was at home chatting about the ordeal on the phone with a friend.

A hitman was in the apartment. Revealing himself, he grabs the phone, tosses it away and has his silenced gun leveled at her chest. She is stunned, but soon realizes this is a dire situation for her.

The man likes to give his victims a sense that they have a chance to live, so he pulls out a quarter and makes her choose heads or tails. This intensifies her panic and confusion even more. She chooses wrong.

He instantly fires to successive rounds into her, one going into the fabric of her wedding gown at her breast in a flurry of white fuzz and red splatter. The second enters her chest, above and to the right of her breast. She convulses momentarily and goes down to the couch. Her body convulses more as her heart fails and blood files her lungs. She lurches until she is on the floor, leaning back against the couch. A few more convulsions, a shallow breath, and she is dead.

He does not waist time. He reports back to his bosses, then strips the body of her jewelry. After, he remains to check her out.

She is lovely and the risks of the job entitle him to these few perks. After all, men like him do not exist and no matter what he did to her, he would never be found.

He looked her over, then used her mouth to harden up his cock for a bit. After, he lifted her up, plopped her on the bed and got her dress off.

He did not linger, but got right to business. He parted her legs, and slipped his cock into her welcoming pussy. He fucked her for a good while, before pulling out to cum all over her belly. Finished, he let. The message has been delivered and when husband to be finds her, he will realized, he should have paid his debt in a timely mannor.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Wedding Gown, Multi Shooting, Silencer, Hitman, Necro BJ, Necro Sex, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Direct Purchase Link:
SHOOT THE BRIDE

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Or, become a member of my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"REALITY SHOOT"
SOLEIL
Starring Soleil

NOTE: This is a "reality-series" production. It is meant to play like an uncut, real-time documentation of the arrival and murder of a naive teenager. The camera will be jerky at times. As all her performances, Soleil commits herself to an intense strangling.

A teenager, just off the bus, arrives at the studio. The men take pictures and give her a screen test that consists of blow job and sex. After it is over, the savagely strangle her. One of the men fucks her dead body and mouth. Then she is carried off.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Wedding Gown, Multi Shooting, Silencer, Hitman, Necro BJ, Necro Sex, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Direct Purchase Link:
REALITY SHOOT--SOLEIL

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"EXCESSIVE MACHINE"
Starring Olive

Note: This movie inspired by a Dolcett comic.

Olive's company was going through tough economic times. So to save the business, her boss convinces Olive to be on a game show called "The Excessive Machine". Inspired by the orgasmic torture device from "Barbarella", this machine, using UV Pulse Technology, stimulates a woman at varying intensities.

Olive proves to be resilient to the machine and does not die as expected---which is how the grand prize would be awarded to the company. So, an option is enable where the host, during the last session, suffocates Olive during her orgasmic bliss until she is dead.

Afterwards, the host sticks around to get a close look at Olives lovely body.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Graphic Sexual Content, Masturbation, Forced Orgasm, Dolcett, Pillow Suffocation, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Direct Purchase Link:
Excessive Machine

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM
Last edited by JohnM on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"BULLY"
Starring Tegan Mohr

Some cheerleaders have gone missing. Tegan was worried. She was recently made squad leader by her coach, but was worried that there may be something happening to the girls---and that she might be in danger.

After the emotional phone conversation, there was a knock on her door. Her parents were gone, so she went to see. It was someone with a package for her. But, it was a ruse--the moment she turned around, two men burst in and beat her down, ultimately chloroforming her. They secured her, and carried her off.

At an undisclosed location she was tortured. The mean suspended her, beat her, sexually assaulted whipped, shocked and raped her without mercy over several days.

By the end, she was sucking them off as best she could to secure her release. But, it was no use. She was meant to die. She was payback for the bullying that her and others did to the mans sister.

She begged for her life, but it was over before she even arrived.

Suspended by her wrists, they wrapped a garrote around her and strangled her to death.

As a final insult, one of the men stayed behind to fuck her cooling corpse.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Violence, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Abduction, Beating, Chloroform, Unconscious Cheerleader, Peril, Crying, Begging, AOH, Suspension, X-Frame, Forced Orgasm, Whipping, Flogging, (REAL) Cattle Prodding, Dragging, Beat with Bat, Punching, Forced Double BJ X2, Forced Sex 2 on 1, Sexual Assault, Garrote Suspended Strangling, Sweat, Necro Sex, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Direct Purchase Link:
BULLY

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"3-Way Surprise"
Starring Wenona and Tegan Mohr

It was a simple plan. Lure her to the apartment though a sex ad. And it worked. The assassin couple waited for their mark, bidding there time with a moment of sexual play.

The girl arrived and the fun started. It was a 3-way involving this girl---soon to be deceased. But, this was they way they rolled. This was the way they liked it. It started out lesbian, then the girls were on him as well and soon he was fucking both girls all ways.

Things got interesting though, when she handed him the gun. He was turned on by her lust for the death of this girl while he was fucking her. But, she made it even more interesting and got into the 69 position with the girl. He held the gun to the side, the girl--there target, was oblivious thinking this was some sexy rendezvous with a 30-something swinger couple.

She ate the older girls pussy as she was bing fucked by the gun. And his girlfriend was right there when he popped--cum falling off her tight young ass, into the older woman's face and she lapped it up.

This young girl---20-something, just had the most incredible sexual experience of her life. And she wanted more. Behind her head---the gun was pointed. She started to say something and BAM. Blew a hole in her and she was dead.

The assassin girl was reveling in what just happened, then scooted herself out from under the dead girl. Oh, and she was dead---parts of her were dripping and falling off the wall.

But, that did not end it. The couple was real turned on and fucked over and too the side of the dead girl. Then, while his partner held the dead girls feet, he fucked and came all over them.

Finally, he was done and wanted to leave. But she still wanted to have some fun. She put on a strap on that she found in the girls purse, and started fucking her. She was bringing herself to orgasm when her partner, pissed that she was taking to long, put two slugs in her back.

The girl fell over the other, but not all the way. Still alive, her ass and pussy, still wiggling and spasming on the dildo strapped to the dead girl.

He went around and shot her in the side of the head to finish her off. Then, on his way out, shot her again in the back.

Damn, he went though partners fast.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Assassins, Explicit Sexual Content, Sex, Lesbian, Strap-on, Headshot X2, Multishot, Necro Foot Job with Cum Shot on Feet, Necro Lesbian, Foot Fetish, Body Views, Foot Views.

This movie presented in High Definition
1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Direct Purchase Link:
3-Way Surprise

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Death Watch 4"
Starring Wenona

Note: As with the previous Death Watch's, a good part of this film is watching Wenona as she goes through her last few hours before execution and seeing her emotional state change.

Wenona was grumpy. Yet again it was her execution day. And, she knew, yet again, it would not happen. And why should it. Back in the early 80's, she killed a couple of snitches while she was in prison. Those girls were nothing---don't got no right here in prison. They got what they deserved. 10 years later, she was still her and she was still alive. They won't execute her. But, she goes through the motions anyhow with cocky indifference.

A few hours until her scheduled execution, they interrupted her relaxation time after her exercise session to take her to the death watch cell. This happened twice before. She knew the slick lawyer would get it done in plenty of time to be back in her cell to read the mags she traded cigs for.

They asked if she wanted a last meal. She didn't. Fuck that. She would be back in her cell soon enough. She asked for a radio instead.

Relaxing to music, she faded off only to be woken by a breaking news report. Her clemency was denied. She would be executed.

Wenona could nto think. She could not understand. Was this happening. Her stomach was in knots. This could nto be true. This could not be. She got up--paced her cell, a pained look on her face. The guards tried to calm her. What could they do. They knew nothing about what was happening to her.

When they cam to get her, she struggled. Down the long walk, she struggled more. But, when they entered the execution chamber and she saw the chair--all rational left her. She melted and freaked out. She wanted to be somewhere else. They could not do this. She did nto deserve this. She fell into herself as they strapped her to the chair. Thoughts of her wasted life racing through her. Straps and more straps--why did they need so many.

She was secure. She was breathing heavy, her eyes covered, she just waited--her stomach twisted, her mind falling down a pit of nothingness that she, not anyone could comprehend.

And the switch was pulled.

Electricity raced through her body. She tensed against the many straps. Veins and muscles expanded and tightened. After several seconds, the juice was turned off.

She might be alive. Her brain certainly was not. They juiced her again. This time much longer. When it was over, they checked her for a pulse. If there was one, it was faint. One more time they juiced her. Once more time they checked her pulse.

She was dead.

They unceremoniously unstrapped her and placed her on the gurney. They stripped all her clothes off and took off the eye cover. She was staring wide eyed.

After a bit, they wheeled her off.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Waiting, Crying, Panic, Stripping, Sweating, Electrocution, Gurney, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Direct Purchase Link:
DEATH WATCH 4

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"HOODIE GUN FUN"
Starring Alisha Adams

This is packed full of scenes. The special element that is part of this GF is that she always has a hoodie tied around her waist and a hat on at the start.

These are writhing, sexy, spasmic deaths with lots of noise, multiple hits and body play!!!

There are
20-30 Scenes!!!
and
Lots of Shots
with full sound and visual effects added (including bullet target effects).

There are a variety death including single and multi-shot kills.

There are belly shots, breast and chest shots.

There is good girl, bad girl, bitchy girl, executions, and more. In addition there is stripping and searching of the body.

There are outfit changes, partial and full nudity!

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Lots of Shooting, Lots of Body Views, Body searching, Ass views, Writhing, Body Views, Carrying, Boots, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Direct Purchase Link:
HOODIE GUN FUN

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Puppy Love"
Starring Zoey Paige

Note: This is a suffocation death, but I am categorizing it as a postmortem movie as that is what 90% of the content centers around.

Carl was a little slow. And, he sat next to the prettiest girl in the office. He loved her and wanted her badly. Today, he got the nerve to ask her to lunch. She brutally rejected him.

His temper swelled internally.

When Zoey went home after a long day at work, Carl was waiting for her. She freaked out and tried to fight him off, but he was stronger. They struggled for a moment, then he put a pillow in her face and straddled her. She slowly suffocated.

When Carl lifted the pillow, his Zoey was dead. But, now he could do what he wanted with his love.

And....he did.

He stripped her, savoring her young, hot body. Then he put his cock in her mouth for a while. It was nice. Aft that, he put his cock in her pussy. It was nice too. He fucked her for a long time in several positions until finally cumming all over her belly.

He would miss her at the office. He hoped the new girl was just as pretty as Zoey was.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Suffocation, Postmortem, Necro BJ, Necro Sex, Cum Shot, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Direct Purchase Link:
PUPPY LOVE

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Satisfaction"
Starring Nikki

Preview Video
http://pkfstudios.com/preview_samp/sati ... n_samp.mp4

Nikki arrived at her boyfriends house just like they planned. He was not home from football practice yet, so his mom had her wait in the living room. She was surprised to find his older brother staring at her from across the room. He was much older. She was just in her senior year. This guy, was, like---old. She didn't like him right away, but she just sat quietly and waited.

But, the guy got up after a while, walked over and sat beside her. She sat still, not wanting to move. She could feel him staring at her---looking over her nubile young body. She knew guys did that a lot and normally she liked it. But, this guy---something was not right.

It was when he started talking to her---and rudely she thought, that she decided just to go.

She got up, grabbed her purse and started walking away when he attacked her.

He pulled her across the floor to him. She fought and struggle viciously, screaming--why didn't his mom come and help her--a passing thought as this big, nasty man was tearing into her.

He got her turned over and was shoving his cock into her mouth--all of it. She was gagging and choking as he defiled this once innocent girl. She cried, made noise, struggled, and finally broke free and tried crawling away.

But he had her again, tossed her up on the couch, flipped her over, rilled her shirt off, got his cock in her and was fucking her tight little pussy as she cried and yelled.

She reached up, clawing at his eyes. She was able to break free again, tried to run, but he yanked her back, flipped her around and fucked her over the end of the couch before beating her in the head several time. She fell to the floor, sat up--dazed. Then he got the garrote around her next and yanked her back as she wildly kicked.

She struggled violently as he strangled her. She was seating, choking, kicking, clawing at first. her struggle lasted a long, long time. But, after a while, she grew weaker and weaker.

When she was still, he took the garrote off, lifted her back to the couch and fucked her ass for a bit. Then, he flipped her back over, put his cock in her mouth until he came. Then, he left her laying there. He was tired of his jock little brother bringing home all this bitchy little temptations that flaunt themselves and nothing he can do. This will teach him.

At least this time, he got some satisfaction.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Teenage/Young, Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Assault, LONG Garrote Strangle, Necro, Lifting, Body Play, Fighting, Struggling, Hitting, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Direct Purchase Link:
SATISFACTION

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"DREAM COME TRUE"
Starring Veronica Radke and Starli

Brad was s simple man with simple needs. Today, he sat in a waiting room on the 32 floor of a shiny glass office tower waiting for his turn to meet with the lady who would be his public defender in an assualt case---that was a bogus charge of corse. Guy had it coming.

A couple seats away sat a young, pretty girl that, like a shiny object--caught his attention. He tried to flirt with her a bit. Then the lawyer lady--a real looker herself, came in and got her. He was alone, so he leaned back and had himself a fantasy.

The woman were talking about something in her office and then, all of a sudden, they were like getting it on. It was a full on lez-fest and as he watched, he felt pretty uninvited. So, in his dream, he walked right in, right as they were tribbing with each other. He shot the lawyer point blank in the head. She fell dead--hanging off the desk. But the other cute girl kept fucking the dead lawyer--not paying him any attention until he pointed the gun at her. It was too late, though, he shot her too and she was dead, hanging off the desk.

He woke up. What a weird dream--but then he wondered if they were really lezzing out. If they were, he would make them get it on with him.

So, he peaks into the office. They were just sitting there talking about legal mumbo-jimbo.

That pissed him off really bad. He walked right in, stood there. They told him to leave, but then he pulled out his gun. The lawyer looked shocked and scared as he pointed it at her. So, he shot her in the chest and gun. She went down. Dead. The other girl freaked out, tried to beg, but he had the gun at her now, and popped her--once in the breast and belly. She went down and soon was dead.

Wow, no one came rushing in. He was along with these dead beauties and had time to get what he wanted.

He put the lawyer on the desk, then the girl. He fucked the lawyer for a bit, then switched to the girl. All the while, getting them partially naked.

This was fun. He never done anything like this before and planned to take his time. He fucked them a few different ways, then fucked their mouths for a time.

When he was done with there mouths, he moved them around again, and fucked them some more. There bodies were shaking as he fucked them--heads hanging off the desk. Finally, he squirted on both girls. Satisfied, he got out of there before someone came around to see what he had done.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Lesbian, 2X Headshot (dream sequence), 2X Breast Shot, 2X Belly Shot, Lifting, Carry, Body Pose, Body Play, Postmortem, Necro Fuck--a lot, Necro BJ, Cum Shot, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Direct Purchase Link:
DREAM COME TRUE

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"INVISIBLE MANIAC"
The Death of April
Starring Veronica Radke

NOTE: I should explain what this is. In 1991 a movie came out called "The Invisible Maniac". It is now a cult classic. It's a great, cheesy movie made by the same director as "Sorority House Massacre" and "Hard To Die".

The movie has since faded into obscurity with only die hards like me really knowing about it. But, on my forum--soon, I will post the original scenes I am parodying here.

So please enjoy. There are some special effects, creepy stalking moments, and best of all, a very unique un-obscured strangling of Veronica and those lovely legs of hers.

He is on a rampage---taking revenge on all those who laughed at him. And with his potion and it;s effects, he is free to do whatever he likes.

Tonight, he goes to Aprils home. Her parents are away. She is asleep in her room. We do not see him---he is invisible now. The blankets comes off. Next the negligée--then, the panties. His breaths are palpable as he looks upon this nubile young teen.

The next morning, April wakes up nude. Something is strange, but she fogets it fast and starts to dress for a day out with her friends. Still, items seem to be...

In the living room, she calls to her parents. Still not home from the retreat. Good. Something touches her. She turns. Her brush floats through the air, finds her--she bats in out of the way. Then, she hears a voice--her teacher?

Things come flying off the shelf at her, she breaks for the door. It won't open. Suddenly, something around her neck. Can't breathe. Struggling. Something holding her. No more air. She sinks to the floor, tone teen legs spasming with muscle definition. She slows. She dies.

And evil laugh. On to the next girl.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Violence, Invisible, Strangling, FX, Body Views, Shoe Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Direct Purchase Link:
INVISIBLE MANIAC--APRIL

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM
Last edited by JohnM on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"MachineGunned then MorgueFunned"
Starring Summer and Lexxi

Note: This is a new, never before scene movie, starring the incredibly sexy Summer and Lexxi. There is about 13min of erotic content between the two girls, then it movies into an awesome shooting, body views and morgue.

Summer tried to comfort Lexxi after a recent break up with her boyfriend. They fondle and pleasure each other.

A man interrupts them. It is there uncle, out of jail. He is looking for their parents to enact his revenge, but these girls will have to suffice. He mows the two naked girls down with his Uzi. Then, as they are spasming on the floor, he finishes them off with two more shots each.

Later, at the morgue, the tech works on cleaning the two bodies. He spends a lot of time, slowly going over them, wiping away all the blood until there are only the bullet holes.

He lusts after these pretty new corpses and decides to spend some time exploring them further. He licks and fondles each one, paying special attention to their pussy's with his tongue. Then he fucks both of them until he is satisfied.

He leaves them in repose.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Graphic Sexual Content, Lesbian, Machinegun, Single Shots, FX, Postmortem, Necro, Body Views, Foot Views.

NOTE: 720X480 HQ WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Direct Purchase Link:
MachineGunned then MorgueFunned

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"A Good Thing Gone Bad"
Starring Allie James

Allie is fucking her brother.

Afterward, she tells him how excited she is after finding out---she is pregnant. Even better, she is super excited over the prospects that her and her brother will have a family of their own and cannot wait to tell their parents.

Big brother decides this will not work for him and after a few moments of contemplation, strangles his kid sister. She struggles and fight crazy hard--wildly bucking and kicking and spreading her limber legs. But, after a long struggle he kills her.

He is sad, of course, mostly because, she was a fine fuck. So, he decides to give her one last go. He slips his cock into her tight, warm pussy and fucks her for a bit, then realizes, he better get the fuck outta the house and leaves her for mom and dad to find later.

Contains: Nudity, Teenage/Young, Incest, Explicit Sexual Content, Sex, Garrote Strangle, Necro Sex.

This movie shot and presented in STUNNING High Definition
1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Direct Purchase Link:
Good Thing Gone Bad

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM