Jessica returns to SILK VIDEOS!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Jessica returns to SILK VIDEOS!!!

Post by Bluestone »

I know what you're thinking: "What do I mean 'returns'? Didn't she just star in the 'Haunting Beauty' series?"
Well, yes, but she played a ghost in that series, watching everyone else get killed. Now, she's returned as a victim in a brand new video filmed earlier this month. It's entitled "Golden Silence", and will be Silk Videos' Christmas bonus shooting video!

You're in store for a real treat when it debuts on Dec. 21st.

Let me know if there are Jessica fans out there. Do you want to see more of our sexy Hungarian model?

Merry Christmas!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: Jessica returns to SILK VIDEOS!!!

Post by tommygun »

Blue, this looks great..! You know how much I like some real blood on the clothes and really good acting. This seems to be a perfecta..! Thanks.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
gold

Post by gold »

Agree with TG she is sensational in that outfit.Looking forward to her reactions and acting with the experience she has gained since her model shoot debut.What a holiday 2 model shoots in Dec.looks like its to late to give her Petras script..Would love to see it.Hope she enjoyed her script and role play
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Ah Blue,

I'm one of Jessica's biggest fans. Hell yes I want to see more of her in Silk Video productions. LOTS more. :clap: :clap: :yes: :D
timerunner76

Post by timerunner76 »

Come on Blue :approve:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I have a stabbing video featuring Jessica entitled "Serialized Murder". Anybody interested in seeing that one posted while waiting for me to shoot more shooting videos with Jessica?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Bluestone wrote:I have a stabbing video featuring Jessica entitled "Serialized Murder". Anybody interested in seeing that one posted while waiting for me to shoot more shooting videos with Jessica?

Blue
Does the Pope speak German? :yes: Anything with Ms. Jessica would be an early Christmas!!!!! :clap:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, it probably won't be before Christmas. I have to edit it, and I'm editing a couple of customs right now... and I mean RIGHT NOW :lol:

I will put it together though as a chaser to Jessica's bonus Christmas video, "Golden Silence".

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

After Xmas would be fine, Blue. I seem to do some of my best shopping AFTER St. Nick's made his deliveries!!! :clap: :clap: :approve:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay. For now, I'll schedule it as the Feb bonus, and post it earlier if I can :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Sounds like a good plan with Jesica and the new customs in works.Any hints? Since Jesica has not been seen recently ,how did she perform in her recent effort. Its hard not to compare both her and Petra .Credit to you Blue for finding her at the watering hole.Must have been like Petra was cloned for you but with different talents. .Its great they both worked together and she lived through it. Unlucky for us though..Waiting for her redebut with your new ideas and Fx
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Jessica did very well on her recent outting. She's usually too quiet during the death scenes, but this time she vocalized quite well. She also looks as hot as ever. Yes, her accent, like Petra's, is very sexy.

As for the customs, they are both asphixia, but the one starring Meredith is a custom for Arc Raven, who ordered "The Interrogation". Meredith is hand strangled into unconsciousness, tied to a chair, then hand strangled and garroted with a thin, red ribbon. It is a long torture and killing scene where her upper body is stripped down to her sexy black bra :wink:

The one starring Kerie has her in a sexy backless, black dress. She is choked into unconsciousness, tied up, partially asphixiated with a plastic bag, then strangled with a wire. Her killer finally ties the wire tightly around her neck and leaves, knowing that her death is inevitable. Of course, the camera stays around to capture her last gasps before she dies. Once again, Kerie turns in a fantastic performance.

Hope that whets your whistle, so to speak :lol:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Sounds great and Petra and Jessica on next...Was wondering if you allready shot the Suzi vids.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Gold,

The next Suzi shoot is Dec 21st! I will do a satin bra shoot-out between her and Velvet, as well as an asphixia scenario. It's a mini-shoot, so only the two videos. I will, however, be doing a mini Suzi shoot every month until the next group shoot in the Spring. So, if anyone is interested in Suzi customs, order away :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com