Sex Killer 2013 (HVT video)

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Pennpaul
What is your main fetish?: Video internet female/male death scenes
Why do you want to join this forum?: Mr Bluestone invited me
Referral: Email from Mr Bluestone

Sex Killer 2013 (HVT video)

Post by Pennpaul »

Horror Variety Theater begins again with a door buster remake of three scenes from a 1967 B&W art house movie whose marquee title was THE GIRL KILLER. The screen title was THE SEX KILLER.

In SEX KILLER 2013, the hooker scene shows full frontal nudity. The murder scenes are stocking strangles, followed by full nudity and necro sex described by co-workers in the original movie.

Starring Debbie D and Kerri Taylor.

See video adcopy on nicheclips for more details. Soon to be found at Genrevideo

4P
Attachments
Sex-Killer-01.jpg
Sex-Killer-01.jpg (157.08 KiB) Viewed 30274 times
Sex-Killer-12.jpg
Sex-Killer-12.jpg (757.76 KiB) Viewed 30274 times
Pennpaul
PMS Productions
Horror Variety Theater
member of Perfectshots.com
Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Re: Sex Killer 2013 (HVT video)

Post by Egeek »

Looks hot! I saw that movie too. I think i have it in my movie collection I think too.
Pennpaul

Post by Pennpaul »

VHS and DVD versions are available on the web.
So far none that I have found and purchased include all of the original footage.

4P
Pennpaul
PMS Productions
Horror Variety Theater
Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.

Post by Egeek »

Pennpaul wrote:VHS and DVD versions are available on the web.
So far none that I have found and purchased include all of the original footage.

4P
all of the original footage? The version I got was released by something weird video.
Pennpaul

Post by Pennpaul »

The footage does not include the rollback of the 2nd victim and the removal of her bra. Her breasts are exposed and she has a very good death stare.

4p
Pennpaul
PMS Productions
Horror Variety Theater
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

Pennpaul wrote:The footage does not include the rollback of the 2nd victim and the removal of her bra. Her breasts are exposed and she has a very good death stare.

4p
wow. I wish they kept that footage in. So you guys went back and did a reboot of the kills basically?
Pennpaul

Post by Pennpaul »

That is correct

We included the prostitute scene because I was disappointed by the limited flash she did.

4P

Added revised pic after resize, etc
Attachments
Sex-Killer-13.jpg
Sex-Killer-13.jpg (83.17 KiB) Viewed 29789 times
Last edited by Pennpaul on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pennpaul
PMS Productions
Horror Variety Theater
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

Pennpaul wrote:That is correct

We included the prostitute scene because I was disappointed by the limited flash she did.

4P
the kill that I liked in the original was when this woman was in a sexy outfit for her boyfriend or someone. the killer breaks in. she starts to obey him and takes off her stocking and then she tries to run away. But then he grabs her. strangles her with her own stocking on the couch and then you see her death stare as she slides off the couch and then I think he starts to strip her.
Pennpaul

Post by Pennpaul »

Yes that is the scene that has the missing sgtrip action and full facial death stare

4P
Pennpaul
PMS Productions
Horror Variety Theater
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

Pennpaul wrote:Yes that is the scene that has the missing sgtrip action and full facial death stare

4P
i wish you can go back and redo a reboot of that scene. That scene was erotic without even sex involved too. the outfit. what ever death stare shot we got. Nice feet shot too.
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

Pennpaul wrote:Yes that is the scene that has the missing sgtrip action and full facial death stare

4P
Now that you mentioned the missing footage from the original one. I would to see that in this remake clip if it was? Was the prostitute kill a different scene or the same one? I forget what type of vic she was. Just remember being hot. especially for the 1960s. Even creeping terror had some hot kills and that came out near the same time period.
Pennpaul

Post by Pennpaul »

The prostitute wasn't killed. SHe merely flashed him creating the frustration leading to the first kill. That was the blonde on the couch.

We did the scene you described to include peeping and stripping.

4P
Pennpaul
PMS Productions
Horror Variety Theater
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

Pennpaul wrote:The prostitute wasn't killed. SHe merely flashed him creating the frustration leading to the first kill. That was the blonde on the couch.

We did the scene you described to include peeping and stripping.

4P
if I have the money to spare and genrevideos is easy to use then I may keep the clip in mind. does sound hot.
Pennpaul

Post by Pennpaul »

This video is scheduled to appear this week on Genrevideos.com

4P
Pennpaul
PMS Productions
Horror Variety Theater
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

Pennpaul wrote:This video is scheduled to appear this week on Genrevideos.com

4P
cool. I will keep it in mind