Mainstream Horror Movie Discussions

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Mainstream Horror Movie Discussions

Post by Egeek »

In this topic area I thought it would be cool to chat more on mainstream horror movies. Like a offscreen kill that we preferred was a onscreen one or a different kill method instead because of our won fetishes and tastes. What if scenes. You name it. Maybe even some screencap sharing if allowed. Happy chatting.
Pennpaul
What is your main fetish?: Video internet female/male death scenes
Why do you want to join this forum?: Mr Bluestone invited me
Referral: Email from Mr Bluestone

Re: Mainstream Horror Movie Discussions

Post by Pennpaul »

Final victim in FRENZY.
Recently a version was made by UKSG for Bluestone. Previously versions were made by Bailee Arnett, Steely Blue and Horror Variety Theater.

4P
Pennpaul
PMS Productions
Horror Variety Theater
member of Perfectshots.com
Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.

Post by Egeek »

Pennpaul wrote:Final victim in FRENZY.
Recently a version was made by UKSG for Bluestone. Previously versions were made by Bailee Arnett, Steely Blue and Horror Variety Theater.

4P
ya I know. that scene is so popular that everyone wants to shoot their own version. Each one is a little different depending on everyones tastes too. which works. Its one of my favorite strangle scenes but its a enjoyable one that is for sure.
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

Pennpaul wrote:Final victim in FRENZY.

4P
In this topic area I rather chat about mainstream horror only. I want to try to chat with others about mainstream horror movies more on here. beyond the fetish clips. Hell mainstream horror is where I and probably others get their inspiration from. to create fetish horror stories or just horror stories as well. To be honest like others seem to be I noticed. Non mainstream stuff I dont find inspirational. Fun and enjoyable to watch they are though. I try to collect a little bit of both.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Yeah to be honest mainstream (ie Hollywood) horror is probably where I get most of my inspiration and interest from.. The only trouble is Hollywood often never gets it quite right - found that more often than not I end up being frustrated because they haven't quite satisfied what I am looking for, or else there is sloppy editing or some cop-out
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

Ditto. You took the words right out of my keyboard. It's even worse today due to the proliferation of "shaky cam" and schizo editing.

I also find women's clothing and hairstyles to be decreasingly attractive post-90s.

The vast majority of my favorite death scenes have come from movies and TV shows made prior to the 2000s. Very few female death scenes have wowed me over the last decade, and almost none in recent years.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

You're right - with a few exceptions most female demises from 2000 onwards have been quite...frustrating... :mad:
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

xj900uk wrote:You're right - with a few exceptions most female demises from 2000 onwards have been quite...frustrating... :mad:
yup. give me the old 80s slasher flicks any day. During the summer I like to go back and rewatch friday the 13th flicks. before new line got a hold of the rights. There was a kill here and there that brought inspiration for fantasies or was just fun to watch. No fetish element attached. Then when october rolls around I rewatch my halloween flicks that I have in my collection.
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

My favorite source for female death scenes tends to be cheesy direct-to-video action/sci-fi/horror movies circa late 80s through early 2000s. The women typically dress very sexy in them, and these flicks don't have the same compunction with ruthlessly killing off women and innocent characters as do big-budget Hollywood movies and TV shows. The problem is that the direction in these movies is generally bad, and they often botch what would have been awesome death scenes. Nevertheless, I've discovered a far greater quantity and overall quality of female death scenes in direct-to-video fare than big budget feature films.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

Indrid Cold wrote:My favorite source for female death scenes tends to be cheesy direct-to-video action/sci-fi/horror movies circa late 80s through early 2000s. The women typically dress very sexy in them, and these flicks don't have the same compunction with ruthlessly killing off women and innocent characters as do big-budget Hollywood movies and TV shows. The problem is that the direction in these movies is generally bad, and they often botch what would have been awesome death scenes. Nevertheless, I've discovered a far greater quantity and overall quality of female death scenes in direct-to-video fare than big budget feature films.
I cant think of any direct-to-video ones. any that stood out to you? as for types of vics in big budget or direct-to-video type movies my taste in vic type character stays the same. the bad girl type character is a turn off. no matter how sexy her death is. I prefer the innocent type vic which I noticed many dont care for. More differences in my tastes in compare to similar tastes I noticed more.
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

Then of course there is the offscreen kills. Sometimes you are left with the after effect and is sometimes disappointed with that.
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

There is one off screen kill that has stayed with me or years... sorry, in my present state I have forgotten the movie title. But I'm thinking it was an old Hammer film, set in present day. Beautiful brunette, shows up just after the first couple of kills in the movie, we are treated to views of her in tight shirts showing her fright. Last scene( for her) business suit, talking to police at door, sends them away,closes door. a voice off screen says 'Gloria! Come here, I want you! she walks into room,off screen a blood curdling scream, the sound of a body falling to the floor, and we never see her again...
IIRC, most of the victims were somehow impaled...arrows, spears etc....
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

That is what I meant about things being very frustrating - :mad: hearing everything happening just off-screen. There was another movie or TV programme I was watching the other night, sorry was half asleep but the perp chased the heroine round the living room several times armed with a meat knife, she fought back like a tiger, yet in the end he strangled her out of sight of the camera behind the sofa...
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

xj900uk wrote:That is what I meant about things being very frustrating - :mad: hearing everything happening just off-screen. There was another movie or TV programme I was watching the other night, sorry was half asleep but the perp chased the heroine round the living room several times armed with a meat knife, she fought back like a tiger, yet in the end he strangled her out of sight of the camera behind the sofa...
offscreen kills could be nice if done right. Like in tales from the crypt.I think in the episode beauty rests. I dont think they showed mimi rogers being offed. we do get a lovely after effect though. Friday the 13th flicks I remember offscreen kills that made me think why were they offscreen. Like mrs jarves death.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Don't like off-screen kills or those you can't quite see. For me they are the ultimate cop-out, almost as if the directors are making fun of us