How to buy Dalila Di Capri videos in 2024?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

ihatezencis1234

How to buy Dalila Di Capri videos in 2024?

Post by ihatezencis1234 »

Any way to get Dalila Di Capri videos in 2024?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: How to buy Dalila Di Capri videos in 2024?

Post by Bluestone »

Not that I am aware. She retired some time ago, and closed down all of her stores.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
GoodFunFilms
What is your main fetish?: Seeing both the strength and vulnerability in a woman when she plays the Victor and the victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a long long time member of the community occassionaly posting under 'miamiman' or manoman. Pretty sure I saw the birth of our community!
Referral: Have not posted much but did post on this board years ago before Blue rescued it.

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:07 am Not that I am aware. She retired some time ago, and closed down all of her stores.

Blue
Which is a real shame, because looking back at her content now, you can see she was not only a trailblazer but truly creative and bought a real passion and zeal to the community. For example, She would put great effort in not only her stories but also dressing for other characters that included a plethora of outfits and wigs. Not to mention a female actor who actually showed us some pretend necro by being nailed from behind during her demise by her real life partner. ( I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when she suggested that scene to him lol)

I suspect that this woman had a genuine authenticity to her that permeated into her productions.

Anybody here actually worked with her I wonder?
John
Good Fun Films (New Producer with campy 'Gun Fun' clips and images to start)
GFFilms77@gmail.com
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com
Twitter: @GFunFilms
Instagram: @goodfunfilms7
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

GoodFunFilms wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:05 pm
Bluestone wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:07 am Not that I am aware. She retired some time ago, and closed down all of her stores.

Blue
Which is a real shame, because looking back at her content now, you can see she was not only a trailblazer but truly creative and bought a real passion and zeal to the community. For example, She would put great effort in not only her stories but also dressing for other characters that included a plethora of outfits and wigs. Not to mention a female actor who actually showed us some pretend necro by being nailed from behind during her demise by her real life partner. ( I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when she suggested that scene to him lol)

I suspect that this woman had a genuine authenticity to her that permeated into her productions.

Anybody here actually worked with her I wonder?
I worked with her, and filmed a few videos with her. Just search "Dalila" here:
https://www.femmefatalities.com/members/silkvideos/
User: blue
Pass: stone

She was indeed a very special lady.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Dalila and Paola filmed a few scene together. If you can call them that. I suspect they filmed their individual scenes in separate locations and edited them together. As they never appeared together.
I haven't seen any of these in a long time and have no idea where to legitimately obtain them.
I think many of the videos and especially the photos that Paola created, of herself getting snuffed, were just for fun. As I don't know where any of her stuff was ever for sale.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Ric delCampo wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:14 pm Dalila and Paola filmed a few scene together. If you can call them that. I suspect they filmed their individual scenes in separate locations and edited them together. As they never appeared together.
I haven't seen any of these in a long time and have no idea where to legitimately obtain them.
I think many of the videos and especially the photos that Paola created, of herself getting snuffed, were just for fun. As I don't know where any of her stuff was ever for sale.
Here is Paola's YouTube site: https://www.youtube.com/@paulasdeadlydesires/featured

These are mostly movie clips. But I did see one of Paola's videos included.
Under the community section, there are several of Paola's pictures.
But I don't see any of her collaborations with Dalila.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.