"Dark Bat 4: Collective Will" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Re: "Dark Bat 4: Collective Will" is RELEASED!

Post by Beowulf »

BTW -

If you are a fan of the OTS carry... The one in this episode is epic.
If you are not a fan of the OTS carry... Whet the Hell is wrong with you?
Hual

Post by Hual »

I was waiting for the Elements page to decide whether to buy it or not and sadly, I will have to pass. I love Darkbat as a character and Jenny as the actress is smoking hot. But it is costume that is doing nothing for me. I really hope there will be a new Dark Bat, Teen Bat or similar out with Jenny in the more revealing outfit she wore in Dark Bat 3 for example. Actually, a Teen Bat with her would be amazing
LTerry

Re: "Dark Bat 4: Collective Will" is Coming Soon!

Post by LTerry »

Beowulf wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:50 am
Totallibertarianism wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:14 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:27 pm This one looks to actually show a LOT more cleavage than Jenny normally does, so I'm happy to see that for a change, I only wish she'd shed her top entirely, but that's not something, apparently, that she's willing to do.
Not willing to do ? Did you already see her on her twitter account ?

Anyway this one I will buy it because bluestone makes always the best death fetish and to support his studio in this great difficult time. I prefer much more watching the legs than a half hidden breasts, yes I'm disappointed by the costume, it is a shame to hide her perfect legs and belly.
This is always a point of contention among fans of this genre. But I couldn't be happier with the costume choice. YES! YES! YES! Jen in the catsuit is hotter than Vegas Asphalt in August. I will definitely be picking this one up the moment it comes out. I know that not everyone shares my preference for catsuits. But I ALWAYS prefer my bats, cats, and spies in catsuits. Save the leggy sfuff for Supers and Wonders.

Seriously, I'm really looking forward to this release.
[media]Shot In The Back.gif[/media]
I love catsuits and boots. Very much. I'll be purchasing this one.

Question: I love the gifs in your profile and the one in this post. The one with the shot in the back facedown. Could you tell me what clip that's from? I'd love to add it to my collection, but I don't recognize it.

LT
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

LTerry wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:36 pm

Anyway this one I will buy it because bluestone makes always the best death fetish and to support his studio in this great difficult time. I prefer much more watching the legs than a half hidden breasts, yes I'm disappointed by the costume, it is a shame to hide her perfect legs and belly.
This is always a point of contention among fans of this genre. But I couldn't be happier with the costume choice. YES! YES! YES! Jen in the catsuit is hotter than Vegas Asphalt in August. I will definitely be picking this one up the moment it comes out. I know that not everyone shares my preference for catsuits. But I ALWAYS prefer my bats, cats, and spies in catsuits. Save the leggy sfuff for Supers and Wonders.

Question: I love the gifs in your profile and the one in this post. The one with the shot in the back facedown. Could you tell me what clip that's from? I'd love to add it to my collection, but I don't recognize it.

LT
That's a Scotland Yard Cold Case called "In The Line Of Duty".
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.

Post by Beowulf »

LT
As mentioned, the clip is from Scotland Yard Cold Case, In the Line of Duty. Jen looks great in that one. Plus the special effects are a nice addition to the story.

My profile gif is currently from Catwarrior 11; Dark Battle.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Beowulf wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:59 pm

LT
As mentioned, the clip is from Scotland Yard Cold Case, In the Line of Duty. Jen looks great in that one. Plus the special effects are a nice addition to the story.

My profile gif is currently from Catwarrior 11; Dark Battle.
Catwarrior 11 was, almost, the perfect video! You had Heather in a catsuit, Jen's gorgeous legs in pantyhose, and two versions which allowed you to choose which one you wanted to watch die! Or, you could get both (I did) and get to watch BOTH! I really loved watching Catwarrior being strangled on her knees with her hands tied behind her back, and Jenny always goes out with a magnificently beautiful death face! The only way to make it better (for my tastes) would be for both to end topless, and sadly that's not going to happen with these two actresses. :cry:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"Dark Bat 4: Collective Will" is RELEASED

Trailer: https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4

Links to buy:

Extreme version: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1436

Peril version: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1435

It is starring the sexy Jenny Cherry!

The Collectors have decided to collect Edgewing City's sexy new badass heroine... Dark Bat.
Attachments
Dark Bat Collective Will poster copy.jpg
Dark Bat Collective Will poster copy.jpg (674.89 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
Dark Bat Collective Will still 14 copy.jpg
Dark Bat Collective Will still 14 copy.jpg (654.07 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
Dark Bat Collective Will still 16 copy.jpg
Dark Bat Collective Will still 16 copy.jpg (481.93 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
Dark Bat Collective Will still 15 copy.jpg
Dark Bat Collective Will still 15 copy.jpg (537.09 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
Dark Bat Collective Will still 19 copy.jpg
Dark Bat Collective Will still 19 copy.jpg (601.08 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
Dark Bat Collective Will still 20 copy.jpg
Dark Bat Collective Will still 20 copy.jpg (587.29 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
Dark Bat Collective Will still 21 copy.jpg
Dark Bat Collective Will still 21 copy.jpg (577.85 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
Dark Bat Collective Will still 22 copy.jpg
Dark Bat Collective Will still 22 copy.jpg (546.85 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
Dark Bat Collective Will still 23 copy.jpg
Dark Bat Collective Will still 23 copy.jpg (477.49 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
Dark Bat Collective Will still 24 copy.jpg
Dark Bat Collective Will still 24 copy.jpg (601.35 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
Dark Bat Collective Will still 27 copy.jpg
Dark Bat Collective Will still 27 copy.jpg (407 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
Drizzt

Post by Drizzt »

Director B wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:43 am "Dark Bat 4: Collective Will"

The Collectors have decided to collect Edgewing City's sexy new badass heroine... Dark Bat.
You've apparently put in the effort of making screenshots every vid (never mind the effort and expense of actually shooting it) but putting them on the store page (along with a detailed description or ANYTHING that would entice a potential buyer) is just too hard?

Fetish producers just baffle me with their lack of desire to sell their products. Then we get big weepy "the pirates must be stealing all my costumers" posts.
Director B

Post by Director B »

[/quote]You've apparently put in the effort of making screenshots every vid (never mind the effort and expense of actually shooting it) but putting them on the store page (along with a detailed description or ANYTHING that would entice a potential buyer) is just too hard?

Fetish producers just baffle me with their lack of desire to sell their products. Then we get big weepy "the pirates must be stealing all my costumers" posts.
[/quote]

Hi Drizzt, there is a reason why. Why don't you DM Blue and ask him the same question? Cheers for the comments.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Drizzt wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:04 pm

You've apparently put in the effort of making screenshots every vid (never mind the effort and expense of actually shooting it) but putting them on the store page (along with a detailed description or ANYTHING that would entice a potential buyer) is just too hard?

All of this is up on our Genre Videos site. There are very important reasons why all the details are not posted on our other store site.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:01 pm
Drizzt wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:04 pm

All of this is up on our Genre Videos site. There are very important reasons why all the details are not posted on our other store site.

Blue
Platform censorship, most likely. Never assume you know what's going on.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

There is also our Promotional site that has many details and pics on ALL of our videos, including Coming Attractions! It is here:
https://www.femmefatalities.com/members/silkvideos/

Lots of info. is certainly available on Bluestone videos in many and various places.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Beowulf wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:47 am BTW -

Yep a walk with an OTS.
Attachments
Dark Bat Collective Will still 16 copy.jpg
Dark Bat Collective Will still 16 copy.jpg (481.93 KiB) Viewed 2422 times
Dark Bat Collective Will still 3 copy.jpg
Dark Bat Collective Will still 3 copy.jpg (577.09 KiB) Viewed 2422 times
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

Beowulf wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:47 am BTW -

To me, they're immersion breaking so they don't suit my kink. But if they work for you, throw them the fuck in. They certainly don't ruin my experience when the rest of the content is usually dynamite and they're always done in a way that moves the film. A random ots where the villain just picked her up and walked around in a circle before putting her back would be weird, though and would really not be my thing.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

read the comics wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:29 am A random ots where the villain just picked her up and walked around in a circle before putting her back would be weird.
So true. :approve: