Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:17 am
Director B wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:30 am
hardensmith wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:50 pm Is there a reason why there’s been such a dramatic drop of superheroine films (supernova, wondra, dark wing etc.) from Bluestone over the last several months? Been seeing far more spy related releases (White Angel, Scotland Yard, Catwarrior) over the last several months.
We will be shooting a Teen Bat video this month starring the sexy Megan Lee, so hold onto your hats... if you've got one LOL!
Please keep her in that outfit, Director B! Take it from me, it will boost sales and Megan's popularity! :excited:
Well, it's not necessary that she be "completely" kept in that outfit for the whole video... ;-)
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

DaStrangler wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:29 am Saskia was the best Teen Bat, IMO. She has that innocent face for a Teen Bat.

Is she coming back anytime in the foreseeable future?
She was great, but my favorite is still Jade Turner from the original TeenBat.

Attachments
TeenBat 1.jpg
TeenBat 1.jpg (590.75 KiB) Viewed 22303 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

DaStrangler wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:29 am Saskia was the best Teen Bat, IMO. She has that innocent face for a Teen Bat.

Is she coming back anytime in the foreseeable future?

Unfortunately, Saskia lives in Canada, and we now film exclusively in the U.K. By the way, I first screen tested Saskia for the Supernova role, but Melanie Dunne edged her out. She came back to audition for Teen Bat, and I snapped her up. I agree that she was the best Tenn Bat yet... of course, up until Megan's anticipated run as a sister Teen Bat!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:52 am
Unfortunately, Saskia lives in Canada, and we now film exclusively in the U.K. By the way, I first screen tested Saskia for the Supernova role, but Melanie Dunne edged her out. She came back to audition for Teen Bat, and I snapped her up. I agree that she was the best Tenn Bat yet... of course, up until Megan's anticipated run as a sister Teen Bat!

Blue
Once you resume your Canada production, is there any chance that you will take her in again as the Teen Bat?

EDIT: Is there any plan to resume production in Canada in near future?
Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Post by Textual »

hardensmith wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:50 pm Is there a reason why there’s been such a dramatic drop of superheroine films (supernova, wondra, dark wing etc.) from Bluestone over the last several months? Been seeing far more spy related releases (White Angel, Scotland Yard, Catwarrior) over the last several months.
We will be shooting a Teen Bat video this month starring the sexy Megan Lee, so hold onto your hats... if you've got one LOL!
Sincere, respectful question: Megan Lee seems too mature for the role, unless there's an interesting twist (e.g., one of the original Teen Bats, coming out of retirement to help the sisterhood of inexperienced newcomers)?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

DaStrangler wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:35 am EDIT: Is there any plan to resume production in Canada in near future?
Doubtful that we'll resume filming in Canada. It was fun, but too much work for me personally, hiring crew, searching out talent, arranging costuming, finding and booking studios, etc. Getting too old for two regular jobs! LOL!

I'm still involved in writing scripts, choosing talent, and having final say on all decisions, but handing the baton over to Director B frees me up to slow down a little and smell the roses.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:50 am
DaStrangler wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:35 am EDIT: Is there any plan to resume production in Canada in near future?
Doubtful that we'll resume filming in Canada. It was fun, but too much work for me personally, hiring crew, searching out talent, arranging costuming, finding and booking studios, etc. Getting too old for two regular jobs! LOL!

I'm still involved in writing scripts, choosing talent, and having final say on all decisions, but handing the baton over to Director B frees me up to slow down a little and smell the roses.

Blue
If you ever need any help in writing the scripts, BLue, you know where to find me.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Textual wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:20 am
Sincere, respectful question: Megan Lee seems too mature for the role, unless there's an interesting twist (e.g., one of the original Teen Bats, coming out of retirement to help the sisterhood of inexperienced newcomers)?
That reminds me of NitghtWarrior with Louise, TeenBat having gone missing, her mentor went in search of her only to fall to a Collector.
Attachments
Nightwarrior.jpg
Nightwarrior.jpg (682.36 KiB) Viewed 22092 times
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

Blue, Director B, how did the White Angel shoot go with Jenny Cherry?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

White Angel 30 starring Jenny Cherry starts post-production tomorrow.

Here are two exclusive stills from the movie. Jenny Cherry plays sexy White Angel agent NIKITA STARLING. Agent X has a new toy, a self constructing whip!
Attachments
WA 30 still 2 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 2 copy.jpg (638.48 KiB) Viewed 21840 times
WA 30 still 1 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 1 copy.jpg (551.03 KiB) Viewed 21840 times
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

it’s been a while since a white angel in a catsuit, can’t wait to see how this one turns out :)
Director B wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:16 am White Angel 30 starring Jenny Cherry starts post-production tomorrow.

Here are two exclusive stills from the movie. Jenny Cherry plays sexy White Angel agent NIKITA STARLING. Agent X has a new toy, a self constructing whip!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Solomon123 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:27 am it’s been a while since a white angel in a catsuit, can’t wait to see how this one turns out :)
Director B wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:16 am White Angel 30 starring Jenny Cherry starts pre-production tomorrow.

Bit of a waste of her hot legs though.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Actually for some strange reason Jenny Cherry works better in a skintight catsuit, she never quite clicked for me as Supernova but in this type of role she excels. :love:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Guys, we had a dress for Jenny, but it was too tight she couldn't move in it, so we used the catsuit. Don't worry. There'll be more adventures with Agent Starling with her in other sexy clothing. This is just the beginning for our newest sexy White Angel.
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

xj900uk wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:07 am Actually for some strange reason Jenny Cherry works better in a skintight catsuit, she never quite clicked for me as Supernova but in this type of role she excels. :love:
I gotta say, I did like her as supernova, but yeah. The catsuit. Damn.