Catharsis

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

ochorioscowboy
What is your main fetish?: Erotic Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an aspiring producer/writer. I wish to join for social networking, as well as meet others with similar interests.
Referral: DeadSkirts.

Catharsis

Post by ochorioscowboy »

Good Day, all. I have a question for anyone who is able to help, and I hope that I am not being too forward:

I was looking into getting a membership for Catharsis, but current membership applications are not being accepted. I have always appreciated their contribution to the community, but have never got around to joining the site. Does anyone know if they will back eventually, or have they closed their doors for good? If so, it is a sad day indeed. :frown:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Catharsis

Post by Bluestone »

They have a store at Genre Videos, but it features only individual videos, not memberships. The owner will probably upload videos that you're interested in purchasing, if they're not already posted on the site.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
smudger

Post by smudger »

Send a pm to Peter on this forum and get the story direct!
ochorioscowboy
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an aspiring producer/writer. I wish to join for social networking, as well as meet others with similar interests.

Post by ochorioscowboy »

Good afternoon, gentlemen.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my message, as I know you're both extremely busy. Thank you for providing me in which direction to go in. I have sent a PM to Peter.
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Post by uncle_buck »

I would appreciate knowing the answer to this query myself.
I've been tapping on the entryway to the Catharsis site for well over a month and an email to the address on the site garners no response.
Could you forward whatever reply you get from Peter to

uncle_buck06524@yahoo.com ?
ochorioscowboy

Post by ochorioscowboy »

I'd be more than happy to.