Suggestion Box - For Bluestone Superheroines!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Suggestion Box - For Bluestone Superheroines!

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, here is your suggestion thread.

So, what does everyone want to see in our costumed superheroine series, i.e. Vivacious Vigilantes and Sexy Superheroines?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
daredevil16
What is your main fetish?: back breakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow
Referral: I like the super heroine genre

Re: Suggestion Box - For Bluestone Superheroines!

Post by daredevil16 »

I would personally like to see a heroine paralyzed from a vicious backbreaker or even better back breakerS (plural) particularly supernova. I know this has already been done with dark widow (wouldn't mind it happening again to her since she is my favorite heroine along with supernova) and with Ultrawoman. I was the one that volunteered the idea of having the heroine (who at the time was supernova) be on the receiving end of 3-5 backbreakers in a row but unfortunately Danica had suffered an injury and couldn't do the shoot so "Supernova Secrets" was replaced by "Ultrawoman 5 De-Powered" and Ultrawoman instead was on the receiving end of that peril. Don't get me wrong I did enjoy the video, but I was particularly saving that suggestion for supernova and supernova only so when we were told that danica was injured and couldn't do the shoot I was pretty disappointed (not with you blue or director B because I understand shit happens) but with the situation. So I'm volunteering the idea again too have supernova be crippled from a devastating backbreaker or preferably multiple backbreakers before she is killed in an extreme version of a future film. Too me seeing the strongest heroine in the bluestone stone universe who is often referred to as the "maiden of steel" only to discover that she isn't made of steel anymore because a villain "breaks" her would be the ultimate peril. Picture she's has her ass kicked and has been put through the ringer and is on the verge of passing out. The villain notices this and decides he wants to "awaken" her so he picks her up and raiser her high over his head for a few seconds and than proceeds to slam the lovely supernovas delicate spine over his knee. She lets out a scream of tremendous pain and agony. He proceeds to hold her her down while she's still on his knee to only put further pressure on her broken spine. He than throws her to the side as she near death gasping for air. He proceeds to mock and taunt her thinking she would be a worthy opponent but in reality she was too easy and a disappointment. The maiden of steel realizes that she has suffered a physical defeat like never before and this is too much for her psyche to bear. She has lost all hope and begs the villain to end her life. The villain continues to taunt her and at first refuses and calls her pathetic and a failure. Supernova continues to beg and than the villain finally agrees. He lifts her up from the floor and kills her either by stabbing, neck snap, or shooting her through the heart. This would be my dream scenario but i know not all of it has to be done in the way i just stated but all i want to see is at one point have the maiden of steel broken like never before and have her spine shattered only to meet a sad end. Regardless I will still buy your videos and support them since they are some of the best in the business.
johnfeb
What is your main fetish?: Long, extended, back breaking bear hugs
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find out about different types of videos, their previews and reviews, and share opinions with other members
Referral: Bluestone

Post by johnfeb »

I love the scenario. I am a big fan of backbreakers and this idea seems great!..multiple backbreakers would be even better. And also I know suggested it in the ultraowman video. Change the camera angle a little bit maybe, to show the full view of the heroine instead from top or from the face.
djangofett
What is your main fetish?: Stab, impale through belly and/or chest
Why do you want to join this forum?: Make death scene suggestions on future films
Referral: Deadskirts.com and silknblood.com

Post by djangofett »

More stabbing videos would be nice like how you did in supernova 6 and darkwing 8 extreme. Bluestone has the best fx, production value, and women IMO when it comes to stabbing videos(especially with the swords) maybe a good surprise impale from the back or something along those lines would be awesome!(preferably to darkwing but whatever you can do would be sweet) I know there isnt a huge fanbase when it comes to death scenes but extreme versions are always nice for the few who enjoy them.
HeroDeath
What is your main fetish?: Erotic death involving women in sexy outfits or superheroines, mostly involving some small degree of gore.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Yes, I wish to join the forum and contribute some of my art to the community.
Referral: I found this page from nicheclips -- that's where I originally found Bluestones.

Post by HeroDeath »

djangofett wrote:More stabbing videos would be nice like how you did in supernova 6 and darkwing 8 extreme. Bluestone has the best fx, production value, and women IMO when it comes to stabbing videos(especially with the swords) maybe a good surprise impale from the back or something along those lines would be awesome!(preferably to darkwing but whatever you can do would be sweet) I know there isnt a huge fanbase when it comes to death scenes but extreme versions are always nice for the few who enjoy them.
I agree with all this. A back stabbing with a sword sounds like a nice idea. Maybe for Psyblade?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote

Post by Director B »

Okay so daredevil16, johnfeb, djangofett and HeroDeath, would you say you guys are Death fetish guys or super heroine guys or a bit of both? Because what we are getting from the Super heroine mob is, we want more KOs, we want costume destruction, we want more Chloroform, death doesn't seem to be on their agenda. As I keep saying it's hard to please everyone but from time to time we do.
Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 31.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 31.jpg (450.36 KiB) Viewed 27426 times
WA 15 22.jpg
WA 15 22.jpg (540.72 KiB) Viewed 27426 times
Cat Warrior 3 still 1.jpg
Cat Warrior 3 still 1.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 27426 times
daredevil16
What is your main fetish?: back breakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow
Referral: I like the super heroine genre

Post by daredevil16 »

Director B wrote:Okay so daredevil16, johnfeb, djangofett and HeroDeath, would you say you guys are Death fetish guys or super heroine guys or a bit of both? Because what we are getting from the Super heroine mob is, we want more KOs, we want costume destruction, we want more Chloroform, death doesn't seem to be on their agenda. As I keep saying it's hard to please everyone but from time to time we do.
Honestly I'm kinda both. Costume destruction is something I can agree with and I appreciate KOs but I prefer the heroine meeting her end. But more than anything backbreakers do it for me and I want to see backbreakers do more damage than they usually do. Hopefully in a future video I can see the "maiden of steel" supernova not be made of steel anymore being paralyzed by one or preferably multiple back breakers. Thats what I want to see the most to be honest! It would also be cool to see the villians taunt or mock a heroine more when they are on the edge of defeating them. Finally I like when you guys add damage to the heroines. Like blood in supernova jailbreak or the face bruising in dark widow 3(please do another dark widow video soon) . Other than that the videos are amazing and I'll keep buying them
johnfeb
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find out about different types of videos, their previews and reviews, and share opinions with other members

Post by johnfeb »

Looks like me and daredevil16 think along the same lines. I am fan of both as well and definitely backbreakers and bear hugs. Would echo daredevil16 and say that I would like the moves to do more devastating damage and I like deaths by a neck twist or snap. I like the neck Crack when they are being strangled but love the neck twist or snap
johnfeb

Post by johnfeb »

Daredevil16 - hey buddy, Is it ok if I inbox you about something? And if so then how do you send a message?
HeroDeath
What is your main fetish?: Erotic death involving women in sexy outfits or superheroines, mostly involving some small degree of gore.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Yes, I wish to join the forum and contribute some of my art to the community.
Referral: I found this page from nicheclips -- that's where I originally found Bluestones.

Post by HeroDeath »

I guess I'm a bit of both too :razz:. As for the superheroine crowd -- isn't that why you guys do 2 endings? ;-)

Also, I think it's pretty obvious that you guys try really hard to please everyone, so it's totally understood that you can't do these suggestions for every clip. But, as long as there's variety, I don't think you should worry too much. Anyway, I appreciate that you're willing to listen.
djangofett
What is your main fetish?: Stab, impale through belly and/or chest
Why do you want to join this forum?: Make death scene suggestions on future films
Referral: Deadskirts.com and silknblood.com

Post by djangofett »

Im definately more into the death scenes (stabbing more than others.) im different lol and its just difficult to find quality films out there, but bluestone always delivers and is always my go to for quality stab films. I understand its hard to please everyone because everyone wants different things, but I really do appreciate the effort to accommodate us. Whatever you produce is gold, but any film thats anything like darkwing 8 and supernova 6(that novanite shard stab scene was awesome btw) is gonna be a definate buy from me!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Lots of good chat in here, the more you talk the more we know what to put in the next video, that's how it works. So let us know what you'd like to see.
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

I'm a declared strangling fetish fan. You have explored this fetish in many ways, and most them I just love!

I love see a heroine lose, especially to death. Topless strangling and tongue out like in pic is exceptionally hot.

Darkwing can take a enemy called Clown, and he is obsessed to strangle hot heroines and uncover their sexy breasts. He spyes our heroines, knowing their manners and planning strangle them. He enters in scene and lure Darkwing to a trap. He strangles her to death brutally and expose her sexy tits.

Other idea is Clown can escaped of Grey Asylum and wants revenge of Darkwing, who under arrested him some years before. He wants humiliate her and other heroines (the guy is crazy!), mainly exposing their breasts.
Attachments
PT24.jpg
PT24.jpg (42.41 KiB) Viewed 27343 times
HeroDeath

Post by HeroDeath »

djangofett wrote:anything like darkwing 8 and supernova 6(that novanite shard stab scene was awesome btw)
Both clips were great; but I'm actually a little surprised that UW4 hasn't been mentioned so far. I think that was one of the best stabbing scenes in 2015.
Director B

Post by Director B »

HeroDeath wrote:
djangofett wrote:anything like darkwing 8 and supernova 6(that novanite shard stab scene was awesome btw)
Both clips were great; but I'm actually a little surprised that UW4 hasn't been mentioned so far. I think that was one of the best stabbing scenes in 2015.
Yep I do believe it was called Ultra Woman 4: Gatecrasher, info below just in case any stabbing fans missed it.

Ultra Woman 4: Gatecrasher

Nice long strangling for all you strangling lovers :-)

Trailer:
https://youtu.be/nPumUfJwCBA

Links to buy:

Both Extreme versions ends in a stabbing.

Ultra woman 4: Gatecrasher" - longer strangling Extreme Version
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=647

Ultra woman 4: Gatecrasher" - shortened strangling Extreme Version
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=651

Ultra woman 4: Gatecrasher" - Peril Version
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=649
Attachments
Ultra Woman 4 still 15.jpg
Ultra Woman 4 still 15.jpg (615.16 KiB) Viewed 27310 times
Ultra Woman 4 still 13.jpg
Ultra Woman 4 still 13.jpg (607.31 KiB) Viewed 27310 times
Ultra Woman 4 still 11.jpg