It is currently Thu May 28, 2020 1:48 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Ultrawoman Vs Dark Wondra 
Author Message

Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:17 am
Posts: 18453
Hi everyone, who wants to see a video where Ultrawoman Vs. Dark Wondra? if so what would you like to see? if we can have pledges that will cover their payments which equals over £1,500 this could be a goer. We could also have one of the heroines without pantyhose but this will be up to Blue. Thoughts everyone?


Attachments:
Dark Wondra 4 Amazon down still 1.jpg
Dark Wondra 4 Amazon down still 1.jpg [ 874.1 KiB | Viewed 5652 times ]
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 6.jpg
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 6.jpg [ 575.84 KiB | Viewed 5652 times ]
Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:58 am
Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:37 pm
Posts: 2892
Well I am very interested for a start. I@ll pledge $150 for a headshot somewhere in the movie


Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:52 am
Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:37 pm
Posts: 203
I'll pledge for $500 for Lynda to rough chloro Krystal two times, eyechecks, at least Krystal in pantyhose throughout and long extended double debooting of Krystal. Lynda does an exceptional job with the rough chloro scenes as shown in her last vid with Samantha!


Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:38 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 4:35 pm
Posts: 37
1000% on board. $200, throat chop to each woman, in costume preferred.


Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:44 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:21 am
Posts: 307
Hi db will there be a Male villain to do some carrys, if so I would pledge $200 for Kristal to be cradle carried twice, after each chloroform knockout


Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:59 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:40 am
Posts: 92
Dr Manhattan wrote:
1000% on board. $200, throat chop to each woman, in costume preferred.

You're my saviour!! Can't wait to see Krystal throat chopped again!!

Hope for some low blows too, too bad I'm broke and can't help with this, but the idea of this clip is AMAZING.

Just hope Krystal will get a brutal beatdown!

P.s.: nice nickname!


Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:29 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 10:43 pm
Posts: 54
Hi Blue & Director B,

Are there any elements (within reason) that can't be asked for or are there any restrictions such as was the case with UW 13 ?

Thanks !


Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:06 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:17 am
Posts: 18453
semenko99 wrote:
Hi Blue & Director B,

Are there any elements (within reason) that can't be asked for or are there any restrictions such as was the case with UW 13 ?

Thanks !

Well, we don't do porn in its traditional sense, we do not do rape or true bondage, in our Superheroine films we do not do nudity, we sometimes do topless, we do not do molesting, we do sometimes do blood but not a lot, we are mostly about sexy superheroines in peril and sexy deaths.


Attachments:
Dark Wondra 29.jpg
Dark Wondra 29.jpg [ 761.02 KiB | Viewed 5286 times ]
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:37 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:03 am
Posts: 277
Hi blue,

I'm 100 % in to this custom !!! Krystal Red is perfect for me to play the villainess against Ultrawoman (Lynda).

I will put 300 $ if Ultrawoman (Lynda) is strangled to death by Darkwondra (Krystal Red), a long painful strangulation death for Ultrawoman (Lynda) after a good fight between the 2 girls.

+ you could put alternate death ending (shooting, stabbing, electrochoc), I don't care ! Just want to watch Ultrawoman painfully strangled to death by Krystal Red with body view + death stare off course !


Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:48 am
Profile Send private message

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:37 pm
Posts: 2892
Director B wrote:
semenko99 wrote:
Hi Blue & Director B,

Are there any elements (within reason) that can't be asked for or are there any restrictions such as was the case with UW 13 ?

Thanks !

Well, we don't do porn in its traditional sense, we do not do rape or true bondage, in our Superheroine films we do not do nudity, we sometimes do topless, we do not do molesting, we do sometimes do blood but not a lot, we are mostly about sexy superheroines in peril and sexy deaths.


You do occasionally have them tied up (hands behind back) or bound to chairs though, Director B. Dunno why but I always seem to prefer those scenes...


Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:55 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:21 am
Posts: 307
$1,350!!!!


Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:11 am
Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:37 pm
Posts: 203
I wouldn’t also mind seeing Krystal bound to a chair by her lasso and chloroed by Lynda.


Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:15 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:17 am
Posts: 18453
xj900uk wrote:
Director B wrote:
semenko99 wrote:
Hi Blue & Director B,

Are there any elements (within reason) that can't be asked for or are there any restrictions such as was the case with UW 13 ?

Thanks !

Well, we don't do porn in its traditional sense, we do not do rape or true bondage, in our Superheroine films we do not do nudity, we sometimes do topless, we do not do molesting, we do sometimes do blood but not a lot, we are mostly about sexy superheroines in peril and sexy deaths.


You do occasionally have them tied up (hands behind back) or bound to chairs though, Director B. Dunno why but I always seem to prefer those scenes...

That's why I said we don't have true bondage, you know, Ball gag and all that.


Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:19 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 10:43 pm
Posts: 54
I can contribute $ 600 for:
- $ 100 for both to wear pantyhose throughout the movie ( ie no bare legs)
- $ 100 for classic WW poses from DW & UW
- $ 200 for Lynda to be chloro'd twice
- $ 200 for a fight maybe at the beginning of the movie between Krystal Red & Lynda with each wearing skirt suits & pantyhose. Hopefully KR can wear the one from DW 3:


Attachments:
Behind the scenes still 205.jpg
Behind the scenes still 205.jpg [ 726.11 KiB | Viewed 4899 times ]
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:18 am
Profile Send private message

Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:17 am
Posts: 18453
Hi Gang, here's a question, if we had only one ending who would you like as victorious, Ultrawoman or Dark Wondra?


Attachments:
Dark Wondra 2.jpg
Dark Wondra 2.jpg [ 761.7 KiB | Viewed 4844 times ]
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 32.jpg
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 32.jpg [ 832.99 KiB | Viewed 4844 times ]
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:14 am
Profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software